Lamonte Cream 15gm
Lamonte 1 % Description
Lamonte Cream is a topical antifungal medicine used to treat fungal infections of the skin, vagina, ear and ringworm infections. It contains clotrimazole as its main ingredient. It is meant only for
external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. Before using Lamonte Cream, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other skin conditions.
- Clozol 1% Cream 15gmBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries15g Cream in TubeMRP 47.13₹ 32.99₹ 2.2/Gram
- Surfaz 1% Cream 15gmBy Franco Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 50.00₹ 42.50₹ 2.83/Gram
- Zocon C 1% CreamBy Fdc Limited15g Cream in TubeMRP 54.20₹ 46.07₹ 3.07/Gram
- Glocan 1% Cream 30gmBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 83.10₹ 78.94₹ 2.63/Gram
Uses of Lamonte 1 %
Contraindications of Lamonte 1 %
Side effects of Lamonte 1 %
Precautions and Warnings of Lamonte 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any skin conditions.
- Avoid Lamonte Cream if there is a known allergic reaction to any of its componets.
- Tell to your doctor before using this Cream if you have- liver disease, diabetes mellitus or AIDS.
- Do not swallow the Cream and avoid contact with your eyes.
- Both purposeful and accidental application of this medicine into the eyes should be avoided.
Mode of Action of Lamonte 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lamonte 1 %
- Use Lamonte Cream as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- The dosage and length of treatment depend on the type of infection to be treated.
- Ensure the area is cleaned and dried before application.
- Apply it on the healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
Interactions of Lamonte 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Lamonte 1 %
- Store Lamonte Cream at room temperature, keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from pets and children.
Dosage of Lamonte 1 %
- As Lamonte Cream is meant for external application cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....