Kitmox 0.5% Bottle Of 5ml Drops
Kitmox 0.5 %W/V Description
Kitmox Eye Drop contain Moxifloxacin an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of external bacterial infections of the eye. Kitmox works by stopping the growth of bacteria. You should comp
lete the course given by your doctor and do not stop using Kitmox Eye Drop on your own.
- Mahaflox Bottle Of 5ml Eye DropsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 86.90₹ 73.8655% CHEAPER₹ 14.77/Ml
- Mxg Bottle Of 3ml Eye DropsBy Lupin3ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 290.00₹ 246.50₹ 82.17/Ml
- Vigoquin Eye Drop 5mlBy Neomedix5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 160.00₹ 136.0018% CHEAPER₹ 27.2/Ml
- Kitmox Unit Dose Ampoule Of 5*0.4ml Eye DropsBy Sentiss Pharma Pvt Ltd0.4ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 115.50₹ 115.50100% CHEAPER₹
- Maxim Eye Gel Bottle Of 5ml Eye DropsBy His Eyeness Ophthalmics Pvt Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 237.00₹ 201.45₹ 40.29/Ml
- Vigoquin Bottle Of 5ml Gel Eye DropsBy Neomedix5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 275.00₹ 242.00₹ 48.4/Ml
Uses of Kitmox 0.5 %W/V
Contraindications of Kitmox 0.5 %W/V
Side effects of Kitmox 0.5 %W/V
Precautions and Warnings of Kitmox 0.5 %W/V
Other General Warnings
- You have swelling of throat, face, itching over body or breathing difficulty.
- You are using contact lenses.
- You are having eye infection caused due to bacteria of genital infection.
Mode of Action of Kitmox 0.5 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Kitmox 0.5 %W/V
- Use Kitmox Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Kitmox 0.5 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Kitmox 0.5 %W/V
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Kitmox 0.5 %W/V
- As Kitmox Eye Drop is meant for external use, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have instilled extra drops of it, wash eyes thoroughly with water.