Jumbo Gold Sd Tablets
By MICRO LABS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Jumbo Gold Sd Tablets Description
Jumbo Gold Sd Tab contains combination of Nimesulide and Paracetamol.
|You Save||₹5.10 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Nimesulide + Paracetamol|
Check more medicines with composition as Nimesulide + Paracetamol
Uses of Jumbo Gold Sd Tablets
Headache Tooth ache Pain like ear pain, joint pain and pain during menses Fever
Contraindications of Jumbo Gold Sd Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, nimesulide, other anti-inflammatory medicines (aspirin) or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you have a history of liver damage induced by anti-inflammatory medicines like (Nimesulide)
- If you have existing or history of stomach bleeding, ulcer and inflammation of stomach lining
- If you have problems related to blood clotting and bleeding disorders
- If you have impaired liver or kidney function
- If you have serious heart failure problem
- If you are an alcoholic or drug addict
- Children under 12 years of age
- If you are suffering from symptoms of flu-like fever, chills, shivering
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Jumbo Gold Sd Tablets
- Loose stools
- Stomach or intestine ulcers
- Redness of skin
- Allergic symptoms like breathlessness, swelling of face and lips, eyes
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Jumbo Gold Sd Tablets
Can I take Jumbo Gold Sd Tab during pregnancy?
This medicine should not be used if you are in the last three months of pregnancy Also, if you are a woman planning to conceive, this medicine can hamper your fertility. Hence it should be avoided by such women. If taken during pregnancy, it can damage the heart or kidney of the foetus or delay your delivery.
Can I take Jumbo Gold Sd Tab while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Jumbo Gold Sd Tab?
You may experience drowsiness and sleepiness after taking this medicine. Thus, it is advised not to drive after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Jumbo Gold Sd Tab?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment, as it may worsen your liver problems. If you are regularly drinking, then do not take this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience loss of appetite, nausea, stomach pain and weakness. These could be signs of serious liver damage
- You develop black tarry stools or vomit blood, immediately stop the medicine
- You are an elderly, chances of side effects increases
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney or heart disease
- You have a history of stomach or intestine ulcers
- You are expected to go through any upcoming surgery
- Taking this medicine for long is not advised as it can increase risk of heart disease or stomach bleeds
Mode of Action of Jumbo Gold Sd Tablets
How Does It Work?
- There are some chemicals in the body called prostaglandins
- These are substances that cause pain, swelling and fever
- This medicine blocks the production of these prostaglandins, thus temporarily controlling fever or pain
- It acts on the area of the brain which is responsible for controlling temperature. Thus, it helps in controlling the fever
Directions for Use of Jumbo Gold Sd Tablets
This medicine should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food. Take it for a short duration of time. Prolonged use of this medicine is not recommended.
Interactions of Jumbo Gold Sd Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- No drug interaction reports are available for this combination. However, as this medicine contains Paracetamol & Nimesulide, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination...
- You may experience stomach bleeding and ulcers if used along with steroids
- This medicine may interfere with working of blood thinners like Warfarin
- Do not take this medicine along with vomiting medicines like Domperidone and Metoclopramide
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure like water pill and captopril
- Medicines used for mental problems like Lithium, Phenytoin and Phenobarbital
- Medicine used to treat a certain type of cancer or arthritis-like Methotrexate
- Medicine used to modify immune system during organ transplant like cyclosporin
- Medicine used to treat gout-like probenecid
- Medicines used to treat infections like Chloramphenicol and Rifampicin
Storage and disposal of Jumbo Gold Sd Tablets
Storage and disposal
- Store it in a cool and dry place and protected from moisture
- Keep it out of reach of the children
Dosage of Jumbo Gold Sd Tablets
- Overdose of this medicine may result in serious liver damage.
- Other symptoms include nausea, vomiting, stomach discomforts, stomach bleed, skin rash, fever and chills
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take this medicine for six months?
A: No, prolonged use of this medicine can be detrimental for your health Use of this medicine is meant only for short relief of pain Do not use it for more than 15 days Use for a prolonged period may result in stomach and intestine ulcers and increased risk of heart disease
Q: My child has toothache, can I give Jumbo Gold Sd Tab to him?
A: No, never give this to your child. This medicine is not meant for children as it can cause liver damage in them.
- EMA.Paracetamol.SmPC. [Accessed on 30.Jan.2020] (online)
- EMA. Trademark. SPC. [Accessed on 27.Jan.2020] (online)
- EMA.Nimesulide.SmPC. [Accessed on 30.Jan.2020] (online)
- TGA. Paracetamol.[Accessed on 27.Jan.2020] (online)
- salvavidaspharma. Nimesulide paracetamol tablet. [Accessed on 27.Jan.2020] (online)
CBD Oil for Pain: A Comprehensive Review on Its Effectiveness
Key Highlights: Introduction Lately, CBD oil has been in the limelight as a potential natural answer to various health concerns. These include many forms of pain relief. Extracted from the cannabis plant, CBD oil is praised for its possible healing effects without the mind-altering impacts often linked to marijuana. In this in-depth blog post, we
What Causes Queefing: Unraveling Myths and Understanding the Facts
Key Highlights: Introduction Think of queefing as just a release of gas from the vagina. It’s common and normal. It is experienced by many women. There’s no reason to feel embarrassed or worried about it. It’s not always a sign that something’s wrong. In this article, we’ll cover the topic thoroughly. We’ll talk about why
Why Do We Have Wisdom Teeth? Unraveling the Mystery with Science
Key Highlights: Introduction Wisdom teeth have long captivated researchers, dentists, and everyday people alike. Although these teeth often cause more harm than good, they continue to grow in most of us. In this article, we will explore the scientific reasons behind the existence of wisdom teeth, the evolution of human jaws and diets, potential issues
Benefits of Tongue Scraping: A Guide to Better Oral Health
Key Highlights: Introduction We can’t ignore the impact of oral health on our general well-being. We may be able to boost our oral health with simple practices like tongue scraping. Despite the routine brushing and mouth rinsing, cleaning the tongue often gets side-stepped. Let’s delve into why tongue scraping may be beneficial. We’ll discuss its
Benefits of Getting Off Birth Control: A Research-Based Overview
Key Highlights: Introduction The first pill to avoid having babies was formulated about in the early 20th century. Since then, birth control has become a common way to plan families. As of today, many options are available for family planning. People weigh the pros and cons of hormonal birth control as compared to these other
Mysterious Flu-like Illness Is Doing the Rounds in China: Here’s What You Should Know
Introduction Barely two years after the last great outbreak of COVID-19, China is once again in the news as reports of a respiratory illness that seems to be pneumonia are emerging from the country. Naturally, people are eager for details and governments are monitoring the situation. Who is falling sick in China, why is the
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.