Jocare Od Strip Of 10 Tablets
Jocare OD is a dietary supplement for bone health. It contains a combination of calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin B12, vitamin D and vitamin K2 as its active ingredients. This medicine helps strength
en bones and improve and maintain bone mineral density (BMD) and bone health. It aids in certain conditions caused due to low levels of calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin B12 and vitamin D, such as bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets) and decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroidism) and other bone disorders. Jocare OD tablets should be taken as suggested by the doctor, preferably after having your meal.
|You Save||₹36.12 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Calcium Citrate Maleate + Colecalciferol [Vit D3] + Magnesium Oxide + Mecobalamin [Vit B12] + Vitamin K Homologue + Zinc Oxide|
|Uses||Vitamin and mineral supplement|
|Therapy||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
Uses of JOCARE OD STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Jocare OD is used for certain bone-related conditions such as osteoporosis, weak bones, hypoparathyroidism (decreased activity of the parathyroid gland) or musculoskeletal pain.
- Jocare OD helps in restoring vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- It also aids in bone recovery after fractures.
Ingredients and Benefits of JOCARE OD STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Precautions and Warnings of JOCARE OD STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to vitamin D, calcium, vitamin K, vitamin B12, magnesium, zinc or any other ingredients of Jocare OD tablet.
- You have a high level of calcium or vitamin D in the blood, a high level of calcium in urine, kidney stones or are bedridden.
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other medicines, supplements or herbal remedies.
- You have any kind of medical condition such as kidney or liver disorder, high cholesterol level, immune disorder, heart or blood vessels related disease, etc.
- You are suffering from certain bowel diseases.
- You have a low level of bile, as it may lead to fat mal-absorption and impair the absorption of Vitamin K.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of JOCARE OD STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Take the Jocare OD tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Take it preferably after the evening meal.
- Do not consume more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of JOCARE OD STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from heat and moisture.
- Keep Jocare OD away from the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I take the Jocare OD tablet?
Q: What is the dose of Jocare OD tablet?
- Kalsob(Calcium, Vitamin D3 & Vitamin K2) - PharmEvo [Internet]. PharmEvo - Our Dream, A Healthier Society. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- calcium-vitamin D3-vitamin K 500 mg-1,000 unit-40 mcg chewable tablet | Kaiser Permanente [Internet]. Healthy.kaiserpermanente.org. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Integrace Health [Internet]. Integracehealth.com. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Magnesium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Macêdo L, Carvalho C, Cavalcanti J, Freitas B. Vitamin B12, bone mineral density and fracture risk in adults: A systematic review. Revista da Associação Médica Brasileira. 2017;63(9):801-809.