J Flex 200mg Tab
By VERITAZ HEALTHCARE LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
J Flex 200mg Tab contains Celecoxib. It belongs to a class of NSAID (Non- steroidal anti-inflammatory Drugs) medicines used for the treatment of pain and inflammation.
Uses of J Flex 200mg Tab
- Pain management
- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Pain relief during menstruation
Contraindications of J Flex 200mg Tab
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you are allergic to sulfonamides class of medicines
- If you are suffering from peptic ulcer or gastrointestinal bleeding
- If you have any kidney or liver disease, intestine disease, any heart problems
- If you experienced any side effect like wheezing, asthma after taking any other pain medications like aspirin and Ibuprofen in the past
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of J Flex 200mg Tab
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea
- High blood pressure, chest pain, joint pain and muscle stiffness
- Difficulty in breathing, swallowing, dizziness or sleeplessness
- Stomach pain and bleeding in the stomach
- Allergic reaction like skin rash, blisters, itching or swelling of the body
- Yellowing of skin or eye (jaundice)
Precautions and Warnings of J Flex 200mg Tab
Can I take J Flex 200mg Tab during pregnancy?
- This medicine should not be taken by pregnant women as this may harm your baby
- It can lead to kidney or heart malformations in the baby
- If you become pregnant while taking this medicine, discontinue the treatment and inform your doctor about your pregnancy
- If you are a woman of childbearing age, ensure you use effective contraception when you are on this medicine
Can I take J Flex 200mg Tab while breastfeeding?
This medicine passes in human milk and may harm your baby. If you are taking this medicine, it is advised not to breastfeed your baby. Consult your doctor on the use of this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed J Flex 200mg Tab?
If you experience dizziness, vertigo or drowsiness after taking this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving or using any machines.
Can I consume alcohol with J Flex 200mg Tab?
It is advised not to consume alcohol during treatment with this medicine as it may increase the risk of gastrointestinal ulcer or bleedings.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are suffering from gastrointestinal ulcers or bleeding
- If you are using pain killer medicines NSAIDs
- If you are taking aspirin
- If you have heart-related problems
- If you are suffering from fluid retention or swelling
- If you have high blood pressure, high cholesterol or smoke
- If you have liver or kidney diseases
- If you are suffering from serious skin reactions
- If you are using medicines known as blood thinners
- If you are taking a blood thinner like Warfarin
Mode of Action of J Flex 200mg Tab
How Does It Work?
J Flex 200mg Tab acts by blocking the release of prostaglandins which causes pain and inflammation.
Directions for Use of J Flex 200mg Tab
- Take this medicine as a whole with sufficient water as your doctor has advised you
- It can be taken with food or without food, try to take it every day at the same time
- Do not increase the dose on your own and do not take it for a duration more than as prescribed as it can lead to heart-related side effects
Interactions of J Flex 200mg Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of steroids, Warfarin or aspirin as may increase the chances of bleeding, especially in elderly patients
- Avoid taking any other pain killer along with this medicine as it increases the chance of bleeds in stomach
- Other medicines like medicine used to treat cough like dextromethorphan, antifungals like fluconazole and medicines used to treat mental illness like Carbamazepine and neuroleptics should be used cautiouslyread less
Storage and disposal of J Flex 200mg Tab
- Store this medicine below 30°C
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children
Dosage of J Flex 200mg Tab
There are no known symptoms of overdose. However, if you have taken too much dose of this medicine, seek medical help or call a doctor immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking this medicine?
A: Give a detailed account of your medical and surgical history. Inform your doctor if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, history of stomach or intestinal bleeds or if you smoke or drink. Also mention to your doctor all the prescription and non-prescription medicines, herbal preparations and nutritional supplements that you may be taking, before starting this medication.
Q: Can this medicine be given to children?
A: No, this medicine is only for adults and not children.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved