Inmela Cream 15gm
Inmela 2 % Description
Inmela Cream contains hydroquinone as its active ingredient. It is used to treat dark skin discolouration that is caused by the sun or facial marks due to pimples, dark patches or spots on the skin.
Do not use this medicine to treat any other skin conditions other than that prescribed by your doctor. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
Uses of Inmela 2 %
Contraindications of Inmela 2 %
Side effects of Inmela 2 %
Precautions and Warnings of Inmela 2 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction or an infection after using Inmela Cream. Immediately contact your doctor.
- You are applying for the medicine on a larger skin area, broken skin or under skin folds.
- You have any type of skin infection.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after applying Inmela Cream for 7 days.
- You notice a blue-black darkening on your skin, immediately contact your doctor.
- You must avoid being in the sunlight for too long.
- You should avoid getting any medicine into your eyes, nose, mouth, open wounds, armpits, private parts. In case of such exposure, you should wash the affected part thoroughly with water.
- Inmela Cream should not be used to treat any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Inmela 2 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Inmela 2 %
- Inmela Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the application area.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Inmela 2 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Inmela 2 %
- Store Inmela Cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Inmela 2 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Inmela Cream?
Q: How to use Inmela Cream?
- You should use Inmela Cream as instructed by the doctor. Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use. Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated. Clean the affected area and apply a small amount of medicine....