Infanim Mr Tab
By AGRON REMEDIES
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Infanim Tablet is a medicine used to relieve pain and inflammation. It contains nimesulide as an active ingredient. Infanim is used to relieve pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, post-operative pain, dental pain, pain associated with nose, ear and throat and to reduce fever. Nimesulide Tablet inhibits the formation of chemicals in the body responsible for pain and inflammation. Tab Infanim must be taken in the doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach. Infanim Tablet is not advised to be used by children below 12 years of age. Inform the doctor about the medical condition and medical supplements, before using Infanim Tablet....
Uses of Infanim 100 MG
- It relieves pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- To relieve post-operative pain, the pain of trauma or injury and due to dental procedures.
- To reduce fever and relieve pain associated with ear, nose and throat.
Contraindications of Infanim 100 MG
- If you are allergic to nimesulide or other ingredients of Infanim Tablet.
- If you have a history or suffer from liver disease.
- If you have a history or suffer from severe kidney disease.
- If you have pumping disorders of the heart.
- If you have a history or suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If you have ulcers in the stomach or the first part of the small intestine (duodenum), a history of bleeding the digestive tract and the stomach, history of recurrent ulcers in the stomach.
Side effects of Infanim 100 MG
- Stomach pain
- Rashes on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Infanim 100 MG
Can I take Infanim Tablet during pregnancy?
There is no adequate information available on the use of the medicine in pregnancy. Avoid during pregnancy in the third trimester. Women who are trying to conceive must not use the medicine.
Can I take Infanim Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not known if the component of the medicine passes into the breastmilk. To avoid undesirable effects in the breastfed infant the medicine is not recommended in a breastfeeding woman.
Can I drive if I have consumed Infanim Tablet?
Avoid driving if you experience dizziness and weakness after taking the medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Infanim Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking the medicine. Consult the doctor if you have a regular habit of drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant or planning for a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You suffer from digestive system related disorders like ulceration, sores or bleeding in the stomach, severe heart, kidney-related disorders.
- You experience allergic reactions, fast heartbeats, breathlessness, blood pressure fluctuation, increased sweating and swelling after taking the medicine.
- The medicine must be used cautiously in individuals with kidney, heart or liver-related conditions.
- The medicine is to be administered to elderly patients with caution, as the elderly are more prone to get side effects associated with liver, kidneys, heart and internal bleeding in the stomach.
- You must avoid using other pain-relieving medicine while on treatment with the medicine.
Mode of Action of Infanim 100 MG
How Does It Work?
The active ingredient nimesulide blocks a pathway that produces a chemical substance known as prostaglandin that is responsible for the feeling of painful inflammation and other inflammatory reactions....
Directions for Use of Infanim 100 MG
- Take Infanim as advised by the doctor for the prescribed duration.
- Take the medicine at a fixed time every day for optimal results.
Interactions of Infanim 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affects the way the Infanim Tablet works or Infanim itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking to avoid possible interactions.
- Taking blood-thinning medicines (warfarin), other pain-relieving medicines, water pills (furosemide), immunomodulatory medicines and oral antidiabetic medicines.
Storage and disposal of Infanim 100 MG
- Store it at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Infanim 100 MG
An overdose of the Tablet may lead to unwanted effects like tiredness, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting and stomach ache with heartburn, bloating and gas. Seek medical help in case of an overdose.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking a dose of the medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule. There must be a sufficient gap between the two doses....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Infanim Tablet be taken for stomach ache?
A: No, the medicine must not be used for stomach ache. The underlying cause could be different and the medicine may not be effective for that. Avoid using the medicine for conditions other than what it is prescribed for.
Q: Can I take Infanim Tablet on an empty stomach?
A: No, take Infanim Tablet with food to avoid the risk of stomach related problems like a stomach upset.
Q: Does Infanim Tablet cause weight gain?
A: Infanim Tablet does not cause weight gain.
Q: Can I give Infanim Tablet to my 5-year-old child for a toothache?
A: Infanim Tablet is not recommended in children below 12 years of age. Consult a child's specialist before giving medicine to the child.
Q: Is Infanim an antibiotic?
A: No, Infanim Tablet is not an antibiotic medicine. It is a pain relieving medicine used to provide relief from various kind of pain.
- Nimesulide. CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Nimesulide-Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC). [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Nimesulide [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Nimesulide | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.