Imol Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
By ZYDUS CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Imol Plus tablet is a pain-relieving medicine that contains a combination of ibuprofen, paracetamol and caffeine. Imol plus is used to treat headache, migraine, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat, peri
od pains, cold and fever. It also helps in relieving from sprains, strain, muscle ache and musculoskeletal pain. Imol Plus tablet should not be used in children under 12 years of age and people with stomach ulcers, kidney or liver or heart problem. Imol plus can sometimes cause stomach discomforts and irritation. Use this medicine as directed by the doctor and do not take it for a longer duration than prescribed as there is a risk of bleeding and ulcers with this medicine....
Uses of Imol Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Imol Plus tablet is used to treat mild to moderate pain, inflammation and fever
Contraindications of Imol Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, ibuprofen and caffeine
- If you have or had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding due to pain killer use
- If you have a history of allergy including asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking painkillers
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function
- If you are pregnant (especially after 3rd month of pregnancy)
- This medicine should not be used in children under 12 year of age
Side effects of Imol Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Stomach ulcers
- Exacerbation of asthma
Precautions and Warnings of Imol Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Imol Plus tablet during pregnancy?
Components of an Imol Plus tablet is known to be harmful or produce potential risk to the foetus. Hence it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Imol Plus tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available on the use of Imol Plus tablet in lactating women. However, components of this medicine pass into breast milk and should be avoided by breastfeeding women.
Can I drive if I have consumed Imol Plus tablet?
No information is available on the ability to drive. However, if you observe or experience any side effect, it is advised not to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Imol Plus tablet?
Moderate consumption of alcohol when you are taking Imol Plus is usually safe. However, there is a risk of liver damage in chronic alcoholics and people with liver problems.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop skin allergies like rashes, itching, papules, blisters, etc.
- You have any pre-existing health condition such as kidney or liver function problem, gastrointestinal disorders, hypertension, any kind of blood disorder etc.
- You develop stomach bleeding and ulcers after taking this medicine.
- You have a history or suffering from asthma and nasal allergy.
- You suffer from an immune disorder, where the immune system acts against the body tissues.
- You have smoking habits or you drink too often
- You are pregnant or planning for pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Excessive intake of caffeine (e.g. coffee, tea and some canned drinks) as it should be avoided while taking this medicine
Mode of Action of Imol Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Ibuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs) which reduces the production of certain chemicals within the body and thus helps in relieving inflammation and pain
- Paracetamol is an antipyretic and analgesic. It acts on the brain and blocks certain chemical messengers in the brain that tell us we have pain. Paracetamol also reduces your temperature when you havea fever...Read more
- Caffeine is a CNS stimulant. It helps in relieving pain and helps in improving the effectiveness of Paracetamol
Directions for Use of Imol Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Use Imol Plus tablet as directed by your doctor
- The medicine is taken orally and may be taken with or without food
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water
Interactions of Imol Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this combination with other medicines. However, as this medicine contains Ibuprofen, Paracetamol and caffeine any interactions seen with these three components when taken alone may occur with Imol tablet...Read more
- Steroids if taken along with Imol plus tablets may increase the risk of adverse reactions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Antihypertensives and water pills may diminish the effects of this medicine. Diuretics can increase the risk of kidney toxicity along with this medicine
- Imol Plus may enhance the effects of anticoagulants, such as Warfarin. Thus, the combination should be avoided. Anti-platelet agents and antianxiety medicines should be used with caution as there is an increased risk of gastrointestinal bleeding...Read more
- Cardiac glycosides may exacerbate cardiac failure, reduce GFR and increase plasma glycoside levels. Imol Plus tablet should not be used for 8-12 days after mifepristone administration as this medicinecan reduce the effect of mifepristone...Read more
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like Cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours
- Tacrolimus and can increase the risk of toxicity to kidneys if taken along with Imol PLus tablet
- Other medicines such as Chloramphenicol, Ciprofloxacin, Zidovudine, Methotrexate, Metoclopramide, Domperidone and lithium-containing medicines should be used with caution
- Do not take any other medicine containing Paracetamol, Ibuprofen or caffeine
Storage and disposal of Imol Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at room temperature, away from heat and moisture
- Discard the outdated medicine or if the medicine is no longer required
Dosage of Imol Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
The symptoms of an overdose of Imol Plus tablets include nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain or diarrhoea. Tinnitus, headache, the spinning of the head, breathing problem insomnia, restlessness, excitem
ent, agitation, jitteriness, tremors and fits are also possible. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
In case you have missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double
dose of the medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give Imol Plus to my 5-year-old child?
A: No, Imol Plus tablet should not be used in children under 12 years of age. Do not give any medicine to your kids without consulting a child specialist.
Q: What is the role of caffeine in Imol plus?
A: Caffeine in this medicine helps in improving the effectiveness of paracetamol.
Q: Why tea, coffee avoided while taking this Imol plus?
A: Imol plus contains caffeine, while coffee, tea and some canned drinks also contain caffeine which leads to excessive intake of caffeine. Hence, this medicine should be avoided while taking these products.
Q: What should I do if I am having hypersensitive or allergic reactions after taking Imol plus?
A: Stop the medicine immediately and reach a nearby hospital or consult your physician.
Q: Can I use this medicine in viral infections?
A: This medicine has no action on the virus. Hence, do not use in case of viral infections.
Q: Is Imol Plus an antibiotic?
A: Imol plus is not an antibiotic. Hence, do not use this medicine without doctors advice.
Q: Can I use this medicine if I have high blood pressure problem?
A: Imol plus can interact with blood pressure medicines you might be taking. Please consult your doctor and refrain from self-medication of Imol Plus.
Q: Why should Imol Plus be used with caution while taking steroids?
A: Both steroids and Imol plus can cause gastrointestinal problems like gastritis, stomach ulcers and sometimes it can lead to bleeding. Hence, Imol plus should be used with caution while taking steroids.
Q: Can I take Imol Plus tablet if I have a kidney problem?
A: Do not use this medicine if you have kidney or liver or heart problem as it can lead to the failure of these organs.
- Solpadeine Headache Soluble tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 23 August 2021]
- Anadin Ibuprofen 200 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 23 August 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 23 Aug 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹2.44 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Ibuprofen(400.0 Mg),Caffeine(25.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, indigestion, stomach pain|
Last Updated on: 20 Oct 2021 | 12:27 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved