Halskyn Cream 15gm
Halskyn 0.05 % Description
Halskyn Cream contains halobetasol (also called ulobetasol), which belongs to a group of medicines called steroids. It is used to reduce itchiness, redness, swelling and irritation in certain skin co
nditions like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
Uses of Halskyn 0.05 %
Contraindications of Halskyn 0.05 %
Side effects of Halskyn 0.05 %
Precautions and Warnings of Halskyn 0.05 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop an infection or allergy after using Halskyn Cream.
- You have problems with your liver
- You have diabetes
- You had cataracts or have glaucoma
- You are suffering from a condition - Cushing's syndrome
- Halskyn Cream should not be used to treat any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Halskyn 0.05 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Halskyn 0.05 %
- Halskyn Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the application area.
- Wash your hands before and after using this Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, eyelids. In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Halskyn 0.05 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Halskyn 0.05 %
- Store Halskyn Cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.