Halovate F Tube Of 10gm Cream
Halovate F Tube Of 10gm Cream Description
Halovate F Cream is a combination medicine containing Halobetasol, which is a steroid and Fusidic acid, an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of skin disease associated with swelling,
edness and itchiness of the skin. It also treats bacterial infection of the skin caused due to this skin disease. It works by decreasing the formation and action of chemicals responsible for swelling, itching and redness of the skin. It also works by stopping the growth of bacteria. Burning, itching, stinging, dryness and redness at the site of the application is a side effect of using Halovate F Cream.
|You Save||₹26.18 (14% on MRP)|
|Contains||Fusidic Acid(2.0 %W/W) + Halobetasol / Ulobetasol(0.05 %W/W)|
|Therapy||TOPICAL ANTIBIOTIC AND STEROID|
- Halotop F Tube Of 15gm CreamBy Ipca Laboratories15g Cream in TubeMRP 260.00₹ 221.008% CHEAPER₹ 14.73/Gram
Uses of Halovate F Tube Of 10gm Cream
Contraindications of Halovate F Tube Of 10gm Cream
Side effects of Halovate F Tube Of 10gm Cream
Precautions and Warnings of Halovate F Tube Of 10gm Cream
Other General Warnings
- You are using this medicine for a longer duration.
- You are using this medicine on the face.
- You have applied this cream, do not smoke or go near flames as it increases the chances of burns.
Mode of Action of Halovate F Tube Of 10gm Cream
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Halovate F Tube Of 10gm Cream
- Use Halovate F Cream as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only. Apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Halovate F Tube Of 10gm Cream
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Halovate F Cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Halovate F Tube Of 10gm Cream
- Store this medicine at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Halovate F Tube Of 10gm Cream
- As Halovate F Cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....