Halostar Cream 15gm
Halostar 0.05 % Description
Halostar Cream contains halobetasol (also called ulobetasol), which belongs to a group of medicines called steroids. It is used to reduce itchiness, redness, swelling and irritation in certain skin c
onditions like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
- Ultravex Cream 30gmBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 312.50₹ 265.62₹ 8.85/Gram
Uses of Halostar 0.05 %
Contraindications of Halostar 0.05 %
Side effects of Halostar 0.05 %
Precautions and Warnings of Halostar 0.05 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop an infection or allergy after using Halostar Cream.
- You have problems with your liver
- You have diabetes
- You had cataracts or have glaucoma
- You are suffering from a condition - Cushing's syndrome
- Halostar Cream should not be used to treat any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Halostar 0.05 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Halostar 0.05 %
- Halostar Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the application area.
- Wash your hands before and after using this Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, eyelids. In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Halostar 0.05 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Halostar 0.05 %
- Store Halostar Cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.