Frutcee Bottle Of 15ml Drops
Frutcee 110 MG Description
Frutcee Oral Drop is a vitamin supplement. It contains vitamin C as its active ingredient, also known as ascorbic acid. It helps you meet your daily nutritional requirement of vitamin C. It is used f
or the treatment of vitamin C deficiency. Vitamin C is an excellent antioxidant that protects the body from oxidative damage. It also boosts immunity and helps you fight against seasonal allergies and flu.
Uses of Frutcee 110 MG
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin C deficiency.
- To treat scurvy, a disease characterised by weakness, anaemia, bleeding gums and blood spots on skin due to lack of vitamin C in the body.
- As a supplement to boost the immune system and fight against flu & seasonal allergies.
Precautions and Warnings of Frutcee 110 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking it at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diet of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Frutcee 110 MG
- Vitamin C is essential for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues.
- It is an excellent antioxidant that protects body cells from oxidative damage.
- Boosts immunity and protects the body from diseases, allergies and environment-related illness.
- It promotes collagen synthesis, a protein that helps in wound healing, skin repair, cartilage and bone strength.
- It also promotes healthy skin, nails and hair and improves iron absorption from food.
Directions for Use of Frutcee 110 MG
- Take as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Frutcee 110 MG
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children