Fluproxy 100mg Capsule
Fluproxy 100 MG Description
Fluproxy Capsule is a painkiller containing Flupirtine as its active ingredient. It is used to treat acute and chronic pain like severe headache, painful periods, tumour pain, etc. Fluproxy Capsule i
s not recommended for use in children and adolescents. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Vasfree 100mg CapsuleBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 110.00₹ 93.50₹ 9.35/Capsule
Uses of Fluproxy 100 MG
Contraindications of Fluproxy 100 MG
- If you are allergic to Flupirtine or any other ingredients of Fluproxy Capsule.
- If you have problems with your liver.
- If you suffer from any brain disorder.
- If you consume alcohol regularly.
- If you suffer from any condition that causes muscle weakness.
- If you are taking any medicines that may cause liver injury.
Side effects of Fluproxy 100 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Fluproxy 100 MG
- Fluproxy Capsule is not recommended for use during pregnancy as there is limited safety data available in pregnant women. If needed the doctor will prescribe this medicine by considering the benefits and risks....
- If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning a pregnancy consult your doctor for advice before starting this medicine.
- Flupirtine passes into breast milk, hence Fluproxy Capsule is not recommended during breastfeeding. Your doctor may give you this medicine only if it is needed and the advantage overweighs the risk.
- You should consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking the Fluproxy Capsule.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- You are taking blood thinners like warfarin, heparin.
- You experience nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, loss of appetite, fatigue, dark urine, jaundice while on treatment, immediately contact your doctor.
- You are above 65 years of age.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using a Fluproxy Capsule while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
- While on treatment, your doctor will frequently ask you to get your liver function test done.
- Fluproxy Capsule is not recommended for use in patients below the age of 18 years.
Mode of Action of Fluproxy 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fluproxy 100 MG
Interactions of Fluproxy 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Fluproxy Capsule works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like diazepam, carbamazepine, warfarin.
Storage and disposal of Fluproxy 100 MG
- Store Fluproxy Capsules in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.