Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Flozen-AA tablet is a pain reliver medicine. It is a combination medicine used to provide relief from pain and inflammation in various conditions such as arthritis and post-surgery pain associated wi
th swelling. This medicine has an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action. Flozen-AA tablet has three active components- aceclofenac, paracetamol and serratiopeptidase, which belongs to the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs) group of medicines majorly providing relief from various kinds of pain and inflammation, while serratiopeptidase primarily acts by providing relief from swelling and repairing the tissues. Pregnant women should not take Flozen aa, especially after the 1st trimester. Inform your doctor about all your medical health issues and the medicines or supplements you are currently taking.
|You Save||₹19.00 (20% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach upset, indigestion, dizziness|
- Movexx Sp TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.60₹ 73.922% CHEAPER₹ 7.39/Tablet
- Acemiz S TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.44₹ 80.81₹ 8.08/Tablet
- Aldigesic Sp TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 102.00₹ 10.2/Tablet
- Aldigesic Sp Forte TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 87.50₹ 8.75/Tablet
- Zerodol Sp TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.30₹ 100.55₹ 10.06/Tablet
- Signoflam TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 122.30₹ 103.95₹ 10.4/Tablet
- Hifenac D TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 116.00₹ 98.60₹ 9.86/Tablet
- Dolokind Aa Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 80.75₹ 8.08/Tablet
- Acenac Sp TabletBy Medley Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 101.00₹ 85.85₹ 8.58/Tablet
- Hifenac Sp Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 116.00₹ 98.60₹ 9.86/Tablet
Uses of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you have an allergy to paracetamol, aceclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredient of Flozen-AA tablet.
- If you have a history of allergy including asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen and Aspirin.
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant (especially after the 3rd month of pregnancy).
Side effects of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Swelling in the anal area
- Increase in liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have underlying medical conditions like kidney or liver problems, hypertension, heart-related disorders, stomach or intestinal ulcers, autoimmune disorders, breathing problems like asthma, blood-related disorders etc....
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, then this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are an alcoholic and the concomitant use of this medicine can damage your liver.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Aceclofenac and paracetamol act by interfering with the production of a chemical substance called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain.
- Serratiopeptidase acts by repairing the tissues and thus decreasing the swelling around the infected area.
Directions for Use of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Flozen-AA tablet or Flozen aa itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines like anticoagulants, anti-epileptic medicines like warfarin, painkillers like aspirin, antidepressants, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin & tacrolimus, antihypertensives like water pills, medicines used to treat heart-related disorders etc....
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are antibacterial like chloramphenicol, anti-HIV medicines like zidovudine etc.
Storage and disposal of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.