Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Flozen-AA tablet is a combination medicine used to provide relief from pain and inflammation in various conditions such as arthritis and post-surgery pain associated with swelling. This medicine has a
n analgesic and anti-inflammatory action. Flozen-AA tablet has three active components- aceclofenac, paracetamol and serratiopeptidase, which belongs to the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs) group of medicines majorly providing relief from various kinds of pain and inflammation, while serratiopeptidase primarily acts by providing relief from swelling and repairing the tissues. Pregnant women should not take this medicine, especially after the 1st trimester. Inform your doctor about all your medical health issues and the medicines or supplements you are currently taking....
Uses of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
Flozen-AA tablet is used to provide relief from the pain associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis and post surgeries.
Contraindications of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you have an allergy to paracetamol, aceclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredient of Flozen-AA tablet.
- If you have a history of allergy including asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen and Aspirin.
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant (especially after the 3rd month of pregnancy).
Side effects of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Swelling in the anal area
- Increase in liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take a Flozen-AA tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Flozen-AA during pregnancy, especially after the 1st trimester. Hence it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking this medicine in pregnancy can cause either defect in the unborn baby, delay of the delivery period at term or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take Flozen-AA while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use Flozen-AA tablets if you are breastfeeding as it may cause harm to the newborn baby. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Flozen-AA tablet?
It is not advised to drive or use machines when you have taken Flozen-AA as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with a Flozen-AA tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Flozen-AA tablet as it may worsen your liver condition and also increase other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have underlying medical conditions like kidney or liver problems, hypertension, heart-related disorders, stomach or intestinal ulcers, autoimmune disorders, breathing problems like asthma, blood-related disorders etc....Read more
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, then this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are an alcoholic and the concomitant use of this medicine can damage your liver.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Aceclofenac and paracetamol act by interfering with the production of a chemical substance called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain.
- Serratiopeptidase acts by repairing the tissues and thus decreasing the swelling around the infected area.
Directions for Use of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
Flozen-AA should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food. Take it as recommended by your doctor to gain optimal benefits.
Interactions of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Flozen-AA tablet or Flozen-AA tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....Read more
- In particular, if you are taking medicines like anticoagulants, anti-epileptic medicines like warfarin, painkillers like aspirin, antidepressants, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin & tacrolimus, antihypertensives like water pills, medicines used to treat heart-related disorders etc....Read more
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are antibacterial like chloramphenicol, anti-HIV medicines like zidovudine etc.
Storage and disposal of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 Tablets
Taking Flozen-AA tablet in high doses may result in serious liver and kidney damage. Other symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too muc
h of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a
double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹17.6 (20% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach upset, indigestion, dizziness|
Last Updated on: 03 Sep 2021 | 08:07 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Get FLAT ₹150 instant discount via select ICICI debit and credit cards.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved