Flat Skin Cream 10gm
By SUNWAYS (INDIA) PVT LTD
10g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Flat 0.05 % Description
Flat Cream is a topical steroid Cream preparation. It contains fluticasone as its active ingredient. Flat Cream is used to alleviate the symptoms of various skin diseases like dermatitis and eczema-l
ike redness, swelling and itching. Wash your hand before and after applying the Cream. Apply this Cream as advised by your treating doctor for the prescribed duration. Avoid the medicine to treat other skin conditions than prescribed by the doctor. Flat Cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
|You Save||₹8.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Skin inflammation & itching|
|Side effects||Burning sensation, irritation or itching at the site of application|
Check more medicines with composition as Fluticasone(0.05 %)
Uses of Flat 0.05 %
Flat Cream is useful in reducing the redness and itchiness of some skin problems like dermatitis (skin irritation), psoriasis (scales and itchy, dry patches), eczema (itchy inflammation of the skin).
Contraindications of Flat 0.05 %
- If you are allergic to fluticasone or any other ingredients of Flat Cream.
- If you have any infection or infected skin.
- If you have acne or pimples, skin redness near or on the nose, rash around your mouth, itching or itchy skin.
- If your child is less than 3 months old.
Side effects of Flat 0.05 %
Burning sensation, irritation or itching at the area Flat Cream is applied.
Precautions and Warnings of Flat 0.05 %
Can I apply Flat Cream during pregnancy?
As there is limited information available about the use of this Cream in pregnant women, consult your doctor before using Flat Cream during pregnancy. In case you are prescribed this medicine, avoid using it in larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I apply Flat Cream while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available on the use of this Cream in a breastfeeding woman. However, be cautious while using this Cream and avoid using it on the breast or areas near the breast or any large area of the body for a prolonged duration.
Can I drive if I have applied Flat Cream?
There is limited information about the effects of Flat Cream on driving. However, since it is a topical preparation, it may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Flat Cream?
There is no known interaction with alcohol and this Cream. It is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a skin condition called psoriasis.
- You are applying this Cream under an airtight dressing.
- You are using this Cream for a chronic leg ulcer.
- You are applying it near the eyes or eyelids or on the face.
- You have any type of skin infection.
- You are applying the Cream on a larger surface area, broken skin or under skin folds.
- You have had an allergic reaction in the past with some other steroid medicine.
- Your skin condition has not improved after using Flat Cream.
- You should avoid continuously using this Cream for a prolonged time in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Flat 0.05 %
How Does It Work?
Fluticasone in Flat Cream works by activating certain natural substances in the skin to reduce itching, redness and swelling.
Directions for Use of Flat 0.05 %
- Flat Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
- Avoid using this Cream on large areas of your body for a prolonged time.
Interactions of Flat 0.05 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Flat Cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- Medicines like ritonavir (used to treat HIV infection), itraconazole (used to treat fungal infection) should be used with caution along with Flat Cream.
Storage and disposal of Flat 0.05 %
Flat Cream should be stored at room temperature, protected from moisture and heat. Keep them out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Flat 0.05 %
As Flat Cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe them out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton...
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Flat Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Flat Cream an antibiotic?
A: No, Flat Cream is not an antibiotic Cream. It is a topical steroid medicine used to treat various skin conditions such as psoriasis, dermatitis, etc., characterised by the redness, swelling, itching and discomfort of skin problems.
Q: Does Flat Cream lighten the skin?
A: No, Flat Cream is not a skin lightening or a fairness Cream. This Cream is used to treat skin conditions associated with itching, swelling, redness and discomfort known as psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, etc.
Q: Can Flat be applied on the face?
A: You should avoid applying Flat Cream on your face. Do not apply to areas with thin skin surfaces. If you are using this Cream on your face make sure not to expose your eyes or ingest the medicine accidentally. But if you have a condition called rosacea or herpes on the face, do not apply it as it can worsen these skin conditions. Do not use fluticasone topical Cream to treat any other skin condition without the consent of the doctor.
- Cutivate Cream 0.05% - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Cutivate Cream 0.05% - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed