Fexot 180mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Fexot 180 MG Description
Fexot Tablet is an anti-allergic medicine used to provide relief from allergic rhinitis characterised by watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching, sneezing and hives (skin rash). It contains fexof
enadine as an active ingredient. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. This medicine should not be used by children below the age of 12.
- Allegra 180mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sanofi10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 251.20₹ 213.5226.12% CHEAPER₹ 21.35/Tablet
- Fxolife 180mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 49.7882.77% CHEAPER₹ 4.98/Tablet
- Histafree 180mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 153.99₹ 130.8954.71% CHEAPER₹ 13.09/Tablet
- Fexova 180mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 216.00₹ 183.6036.47% CHEAPER₹ 18.36/Tablet
- Zietex 180mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Ziel Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 170.00₹ 144.5050% CHEAPER₹ 14.45/Tablet
- Jimfex 180mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Jimsun Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.00₹ 125.8056.47% CHEAPER₹ 12.58/Tablet
- Air 180mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 64.00₹ 54.4081.18% CHEAPER₹ 5.44/Tablet
Uses of Fexot 180 MG
- Fexot Tablet is used to treat allergic rhinitis, symptoms include watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching and sneezing.It is also used to relieve symptoms of skin allergy (urticaria).
Contraindications of Fexot 180 MG
Side effects of Fexot 180 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Fexot 180 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from liver or kidney disease.
- You are suffering from any heart disease as this medicine is known to increase your heartbeat.
- You are an elderly person.
- Fexot Tablet should not be used by children below the age of 12.
Mode of Action of Fexot 180 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fexot 180 MG
Interactions of Fexot 180 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Fexot Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as ketoconazole and erythromycin to treat infections.
- Acidity medicines should be taken two hours before this medicine and not along with it.
Interactions with food items
- You should avoid grapefruit juice, apple juice or orange juice while on this medicine, as it may increase the side effects of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Fexot 180 MG
- Store it in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.