Feliz S 10mg Tablet
Feliz S 10 MG Description
Feliz S 10 mg tablet belongs to the antidepressant class of medication containing Escitalopram. Doctors prescribe Feliz S 10 mg tablets to treat depression. It also treats other mental health conditi
ns like uneasiness, panic disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder (a condition where the person feels like doing the same thing repeatedly). A depressed person faces problems in daily life with mood fluctuations. Feliz S 10 mg Tablet increases serotonin levels, a hormone responsible for mood and feelings. Swallow a Feliz S 10 mg tablet with lukewarm water. Avoid chewing or breaking it. Do not stop taking Feliz S 10 mg Tablet without consulting your doctor. Inform your physician of all the medicines that you are taking as they may interact with Feliz S 10 mg Tablet. Some common side effects of Feliz S 10 mg Tablet may include lethargy, nausea and sleep disturbances.
Uses of Feliz S 10 MG
- Feliz S 10 mg tablets used for:
- Panic Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
Contraindications of Feliz S 10 MG
- Feliz S 10 mg tablets may be contraindicated in the following patients:
- If you have epilepsy or a history of seizures
- If you have diabetes
- If you have kidney disorders
Side effects of Feliz S 10 MG
- Below are some of the possible side effects of Feliz S 10 mg tablets :
- Decreased Libido
- Increased Sweating
- Increased Fatigue
Precautions and Warnings of Feliz S 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are a young adult
- You are below 12 years of age
- You have liver or kidney disorders
Mode of Action of Feliz S 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Feliz S 10 MG
- Feliz S 10 mg tablets are to be taken orally, once daily, either in the morning or evening, with or without food.
- Take Feliz S 10 mg tablets at the same time every day.
- Follow directions on the prescription label.
- Ask your physician or pharmacist to explain what you do not understand.
Interactions of Feliz S 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Feliz S 10 mg tablets may have interactions with the following medicines:
- Serotonergic medicines
- Pimozide and Celexa