Febrex Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Febrex Plus tablet is a cough and cold medication. It is used for the treatment of the symptoms of the common cold and cough associated with fever. It also helps in relieving fever, dry cough, nasal
congestion and allergic symptoms of the nose, throat and airways. This medicine contains a combination of chlorpheniramine, paracetamol and phenylephrine as active substances. Febrex Plus tablet works by the combined action of its components. Paracetamol reduces fever, pain and inflammation, chlorpheniramine is an anti-allergic medicine and phenylephrine helps to relieve nasal congestion or blockage. Take Febrex Plus tablet in the exact dose and duration recommended by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. This medicine can be taken with or without food. Taking more than the prescribed dose of this medicine may cause liver damage or allergic reactions. Do not take Febrex Plus if allergic to any of its components. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your complete medical history. Also, inform the doctor about all other medicines and supplements you take.
|You Save||₹8.38 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg) + Phenylephrine Hydrochloride(10.0 Mg) + Chlorpheniramine Maleate(2.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Common cold, cough, nasal congestion, allergy|
|Side effects||Headache, palpitations, dizziness, weakness|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of FEBREX PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Contraindications of FEBREX PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine or any of the ingredients of the Febrex Plus tablet.
- If you have high blood pressure or heart disorder, thyroid problem or difficulty in urination due to enlarged prostate.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of FEBREX PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Precautions and Warnings of FEBREX PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You experience any skin rashes & allergic symptoms after taking this tablet, discontinue and consult a doctor.
- You have a history of severe allergic reactions.
- You are taking any other medicines containing paracetamol.
- You have any kind of pre-existing health condition such as kidney or liver problem.
- You are suffering from diabetes mellitus or hyperthyroidism.
- You have heart conditions such as high blood pressure or heart failure problems.
- You have epilepsy and you experience frequent fits and tremors.
- You are suffering from an eye condition of increased pressure inside your eyes called closed-angle glaucoma.
Directions for Use of FEBREX PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Febrex Plus tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of FEBREX PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Store this medicine below 30⁰C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of FEBREX PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Febrex Plus tablet is used to treat coughs and colds. It is used to relieve coughing, throat irritation, fever, sneezing and nasal stuffiness caused by an allergy or cold.
- Take the Febrex Plus tablet for the precise amount of time and dosage that your doctor has prescribed. You can take this medication with or without food. Never exceed the recommended dose.
- If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or nursing, let your doctor know before taking this medication. Also, let them know about your complete medical history. Children under the age of two should not use the Sinarest New tablet....
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as liver or kidney disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, hypertension, increased pressure inside the eyes (glaucoma) or any type of heart problem, among others....
- After taking Febrex Plus tablet, some people may experience dizziness or nausea. These symptoms, however, are usually mild and go away on their own. Consult your doctor if these side effects persist or worsen over time....
Dosage of FEBREX PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of FEBREX PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
How Does It Work?
- Febrex Plus tablet works by the combined action of its three components- Paracetamol, Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine.
- Paracetamol inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins which is responsible for pain and inflammation and also acts on heat-regulating centres and reduces body heat to control fever.
- Chlorpheniramine acts by blocking the action of histamine, a natural substance produced by the body during an allergic reaction.
- Phenylephrine is a vasoconstrictor, it shrinks or constricts the blood vessels in the nasal passage and improves congestion.
Interactions of FEBREX PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Interactions with other medicines
- Febrex Plus tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination schedule....
- Medicines used to treat brain disorders such as Rasagiline, Methyldopa & Clomipramine, medicines used to relax the airways such as Epinephrine, Reserpine and medicines used to treat heart conditions like Veratridine and Reserpine should be used cautiously....
- Other medicines containing Paracetamol or any topical decongestant containing Phenylephrine should not be used along with this medicine.