Zincold Strip Of 15 Tablets
Zincold Strip Of 15 Tablets Description
Zincold tablet is used for the treatment of the common cold and cough associated with fever. It helps in relieving fever, cough, nasal congestion and allergic symptoms of nose and throat and airways.
Zincold tablet contains a combination of chlorpheniramine, paracetamol and phenylephrine. Paracetamol is an antipyretic and analgesic, chlorpheniramine is an anti-allergic and phenylephrine is a decongestant. Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. You may feel dizzy after taking this medicine.
|You Save||₹10.80 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chlorpheniramine / Chlorphenamine(2.0 Mg) + Phenylephrine(10.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Cough, cold, fever|
|Side effects||Rapid heartbeat, headache, palpitations, dizziness, weakness|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
- Sinarest New Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.98₹ 84.98₹ 5.67/Tablet
- Solvin Cold TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 56.15₹ 47.73₹ 4.77/Tablet
- Flucold TabletBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 40.50₹ 34.4215% CHEAPER₹ 3.44/Tablet
Uses of Zincold Strip Of 15 Tablets
Contraindications of Zincold Strip Of 15 Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine or any of the ingredients of Zincold tablet.
- If you have high blood pressure or heart disorder, thyroid problem or difficulty in urination due to enlarged prostate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Zincold Strip Of 15 Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Zincold Strip Of 15 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You experience any skin rashes & allergic symptoms after taking this tablet, discontinue and consult a doctor.
- You have a history of severe allergic reactions.
- You are taking any other medicines containing paracetamol.
- You have a kidney or liver problem.
- You are suffering from diabetes mellitus or hyperthyroidism.
- You have heart conditions such as high blood pressure or heart failure problems.
- You have epilepsy and you experience frequent fits and tremors.
- You are suffering from an eye condition of increased pressure inside your eyes called closed-angle glaucoma.
Mode of Action of Zincold Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Zincold tablet works by the combined action of its three ingredients- paracetamol, chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine.
- Paracetamol inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins which is responsible for pain and inflammation and also acts on heat-regulating centres and reduces body heat to control fever.
- Chlorpheniramine acts by blocking the action of histamine, a natural substance produced by the body during an allergic reaction.
- Phenylephrine is a vasoconstrictor, it shrinks or constricts the blood vessels in the nasal passage and improves congestion.
Directions for Use of Zincold Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Zincold tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results and you should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Zincold Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat brain disorders such as rasagiline, methyldopa & clomipramine, medicines used to relax the airways such as epinephrine and medicines used to treat heart conditions like veratridine and reserpine should be used cautiously....
- Other medicines containing paracetamol or any topical decongestant containing phenylephrine should not be used along with this medicine.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Zincold Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store Zincold tablet below 30⁰C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.