Ezeepam 10mg Tablet
Ezeepam 10 MG Description
Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet is commonly used in the treatment of depression as well as other mental illnesses such as anxiety, panic disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet aids de
pression recovery by elevating mood and reducing anxiety and stress. Take Ezeepam 10 mg Tabs at the same time every day to obtain the most benefit. If you have difficulties sleeping, your doctor may urge you to take it first thing in the morning. It could take a few weeks for you to feel better. If you haven't seen any improvement after four weeks, contact your doctor. Nausea, exhaustion, increased sweating, insomnia (difficulty sleeping), diminished sexual drive, delayed ejaculation, and difficulty achieving orgasm are common side effects of this medication. Some people may feel tired after using this medicine. If you notice a rapid change in your mood or have thoughts about injuring yourself, contact your doctor right away.
Uses of Ezeepam 10 MG
- Ezeepam 10 mg Tablets are used in,
- Treatment of Depression
- Treatment of Anxiety disorder
- Treatment of Panic disorder
Contraindications of Ezeepam 10 MG
Side effects of Ezeepam 10 MG
- Increased sweating
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
Precautions and Warnings of Ezeepam 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of diabetes. With Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet, there is an increased risk of blood glucose levels being altered. You must monitor your blood glucose levels while on Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet. Dose adjustments may be required....
- You experience abnormal bleeding. Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet may raise the risk of irregular bleeding. Patients with a history of bleeding disorders, as well as those taking aspirin, NSAIDs, anticoagulants, and other medications, are at a higher risk. Any unexpected bleeding or bruising, blood in the stool, or other symptoms should be reported....
- You have impaired kidney function. There is an increased risk of worsening the condition. Appropriate dose changes or substitutions with a suitable alternative may be required depending on the clinical condition....
- You experience suicidal tendencies or self-harmful thoughts after taking Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet. This risk is heightened when the medicine is used for an extended period of time. Depending on the clinical condition, appropriate dose modifications or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required....
- You experience withdrawal symptoms. This risk is very significant if you use Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet for a long time. The withdrawal of Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet should be gradual and under the direction of your doctor. ...
- You have a history of medicine abuse. Dependency is highly likely, especially if Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet is for an extended period of time.
- You experience increased salivation. The risk is particularly high in those who have respiratory problems. Before starting treatment with this prescription, tell your doctor if you have any respiratory problems....
- Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet should not be administered to children under 18 years, as its safety and efficacy have not been clinically verified.
Mode of Action of Ezeepam 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ezeepam 10 MG
- Strictly adhere to your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet.
- Swallow Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet as a whole. Do not break, chew, or crush it.
- Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet can be taken with or without food.
- For optimal pharmacological effects, take Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet at the same time every day.
Interactions of Ezeepam 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Cholera Vaccine
- If the patient has taken Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet in the last 14 days, avoid administering the cholera vaccine. Other antibiotics and immunizations should be discussed with the doctor before administration....
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- If taken simultaneously with Ezeepam Tab, the desired effect of contraceptive tablets will not be achieved. Under the guidance of the doctor, appropriate dose changes or medicine substitution should be undertaken....
- If taken with Ezeepam Tab, you may experience nausea or vomiting, abrupt weight gain, increased or reduced urine, and fluid retention. The risk is higher if you have a kidney condition.
- If these medicines are taken together, you may have nausea or vomiting, increased or reduced urine, abrupt weight gain, and fluid retention. This interaction is more common in elderly people who already have kidney disease. ...
- If these medicines are used simultaneously, the anticipated effect will not be achieved. Under the guidance of the doctor, appropriate dose changes or medicine substitution should be undertaken.
Interactions with food items
- There is no known interaction of Ezeepam 10 mg Tablet with food. A regular diet can be continued, unless advised otherwise by the physician.