Etizola Beta 0.5mg Tablet
Etizola Beta 0.5mg Tablet Description
Etizola Beta 0.5mg Tablet is a prescription medication primarily used to treat anxiety disorder and Insomnia (Sleeplessness). Etizola Beta Tablet is a combination medicine containing Etizolam (benz
odiazepine) and Propranolol (a beta-blocker). Etizolam produces sedating and calming effects in users by acting on the brain to increase the inhibitory effects of a chemical messenger called GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid). Propranolol blocks a certain chemical messenger in the heart and blood vessels, which results in reduced heart rate, blood pressure, and workload of the heart. You should take Etizola Beta Tablet as recommended by the doctor. It’s advised to complete the entire course of treatment as prescribed by the physician. Do not abruptly stop consuming this medicine as it may lead to withdrawal symptoms.
|You Save||₹12.42 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Etizolam(0.5 Mg) + Propranolol(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia (Sleeplessness)|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, Memory Impairment, Blurring of vision, Loss of appetite, Mood swings, Nightmare, Increased or decreased sexual drive.|
Uses of Etizola Beta 0.5mg Tablet
- Treatment of Anxiety Disorder
- Treatment of Insomnia (Sleeplessness)
Contraindications of Etizola Beta 0.5mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to any ingredient of Etizola Beta Tablet, either etizolam or propranolol.
- If you have glaucoma (abnormally high pressure in your eye).
- If you’ve myasthenia gravis( a disease-causing skeletal muscle weakness).
- If you have medicine dependency issues.
- If you are on dialysis.
- If you have severe liver disease.
- If you are breastfeeding.
- If you have any respiratory disease or sleep apnea.
Side effects of Etizola Beta 0.5mg Tablet
- Memory Impairment
- Blurring of vision
- Loss of appetite
- Mood swings
- Increased or decreased sexual drive
Precautions and Warnings of Etizola Beta 0.5mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have any allergic reactions after taking this medicine.
- You have suicidal ideation.
- You experience hallucinations or become aggressive and angry.
- You have a seizure or epilepsy.
- You experience any other severe side effects.
- You have any previous mild liver or kidney condition; this medicine may need a dose adjustment.
- You are using any herbal supplements and medicine; they can interfere with this medicine.
Mode of Action of Etizola Beta 0.5mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Etizola Beta 0.5mg Tablet
- Take the Etizola Beta Tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor.
- Take the pill as a whole, with a full glass of water. Do not break the tablet or chew it.
- Do not take it with other medications or herbal supplements without informing your doctor.
- Do not take if the package is broken or opened.
- Do not stop taking the tablet suddenly, as it can lead to withdrawal effects.
- Do not exceed the dosage on your own, even if you cannot feel its effects.
Interactions of Etizola Beta 0.5mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Antidepressants (paroxetine, fluvoxamine, trazodone). They can cause increased side effects like dizziness, tremors, drowsiness, vomiting, lethargy etc.
- Antihistamines like cetirizine and diphenhydramine can increase the effects of drowsiness.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs treat depression), Antipsychotics (medications to treat psychosis), Other painkillers or opioids, Buprenorphine (painkiller), Ondansetron (prevents nausea and vomiting), Carbamazepine (treats epilepsy) are some other medicines that can interact and may cause adverse effects....
Interactions with food items
- You can continue with the usual diet as food doesn’t influence the effect of Etizola Tablet. Talk to your doctor about any herbal supplements or drinks you are currently taking before using this medicine....
Storage and disposal of Etizola Beta 0.5mg Tablet
Dosage of Etizola Beta 0.5mg Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when taking Etizola Tablet?
Q: Does taking Etizola Tablet affects my Sex life?
Q: Does Etizola Tablet have habit-forming properties?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 27 January 2022]. Available from
- Etizolam: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2022 [cited 27 January 2022]. Available from:
- Propranolol: medicine for heart problems, anxiety and migraine [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 27 January 2022]. Available from: