Escigress 10mg Tablet
Escigress 10 MG Description
Escigress 10 mg Tablet aids in the treatment of depression and other mental illnesses, including anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder and panic attacks. In addition, the Escigress 10 mg Tablet can
improve the patient's mood, decrease their stress and anxiety levels and make individuals overcome depression. You can take Escigress 10 mg Tablet with or without meals. Your doctor will choose the amount and frequency of the medication based on the quantity necessary to take care of your symptoms. Your doctor might recommend starting with a lower dose and slowly increasing it. Do not modify the dosage or stop taking it without consulting your doctor if you feel fine. You may worsen your illness or have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms when you do so. If you already have epilepsy, seizure disorder or fits, diabetes, cardiac issues, liver or renal illness, or are presently taking MAO inhibitors for depression, notify your doctor before using Escigress 10 Tablet. These factors may have an impact on your therapy. In addition, please inform your doctor of all medications you are consuming to ensure your safety. If you get severe diarrhoea, stomach discomfort, or blood in your stools after using Escigress 10 mg Tablet, stop taking it. If you have any stomach problems, tell your doctor. To prevent being exhausted, drink lots of water. Reach your doctor immediately if you notice any quick change in your mood or think about injuring yourself. Take the medication at the very same time every day to obtain the maximum benefit. If you have difficulties sleeping, your doctor may make you take the tablet first thing in the morning. It shall take a couple of weeks for you to feel better. Contact your doctor if you haven't seen any improvement after four weeks.
|You Save||₹23.40 (30% on MRP)|
|Uses||Depression, anxiety, panic disorder|
|Side effects||Anorgasmia or decreased orgasm in women, delayed ejaculation, decreased libido, insomnia or difficulty in sleeping, increased sweating, fatigue, sleepiness, nausea|
Uses of Escigress 10 MG
- According to the CDSCO Escigress 10 mg Tablet is used in,
- Treatment of depression.
- Treatment of anxiety.
- Treatment of panic disorder.
Contraindications of Escigress 10 MG
- If you are hypersensitive or allergic to its active ingredients.
- If you use non-selective, irreversible monoamine oxidase inhibitors is not suggested. It is due to the risk of serotonin syndrome tremor, hyperthermia, agitation, and other symptoms.
- If you take medications known to lengthen the QT interval.
- If you have congenital long QT syndrome.
Side effects of Escigress 10 MG
- Anorgasmia or decreased orgasm in women
- Delayed ejaculation
- Decreased libido
- Insomnia or difficulty in sleeping
- Increased sweating
Precautions and Warnings of Escigress 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have sudden mood changes or suicidal thoughts.
- You conceive during the course of the medication or are planning a pregnancy.
- You have a history of substance abuse. Escigress 10 mg Tablet has a shallow risk for addiction or dependency.
- You want to discontinue the use of Escigress Tablet. Do not abruptly stop taking the medication without first seeing your doctor.
- It's best to take Escigress 10 mg Tablet first thing in the morning because it might keep you awake if you consume it late at night.
- It is less likely than other comparable medicines to cause sexual dysfunction.
- Because Escigress 10 mg Tablet might cause weight gain, it's essential to maintain a healthy lifestyle that includes eating a well-balanced diet and physical activity.
Mode of Action of Escigress 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Escigress 10 MG
- Take Escigress 10 mg Tablet according to your doctor's instructions for dosage and frequency.
- Take it all in at once.
- Don't break, chew or crush.
- Consume Escigress 10 mg Tablet with or without meals.
- It's advised to take it at the same time every day.
Interactions of Escigress 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Taking Escigress 10 mg Tablet with any of the following medicines may alter their effectiveness and create unwanted side effects:
- CYP2C19 Inhibitors
- CYP450 inducers
- Escigress may cause an interaction if consumed with any of the medicines mentioned above. The interaction between these two medicines can cause an adverse effect on the body. Additionally, in some cases, these medicines interact with each other decreasing the effectiveness of either....
Interactions with food items
- Taking Escigress 10 mg Tablet with food is safe. There is no interaction between food and Escigress 10 mg Tablet. However, too much caffeine consumption might cause restlessness.
Storage and disposal of Escigress 10 MG
Dosage of Escigress 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does Escigress 10 mg Tablet take to work?
Q: Is Escigress 10 mg Tablet harmful to your health?
Q: When taking an Escigress 10 mg Tablet, what measures should I take?
- Overview - antidepressants [Internet]. nhs.uk. [cited 2022 Jan 25]. Available from:
- Escitalopram: Galactorrhoea: case report. React Wkly [Internet]. 2014 [cited 2022 Jan 25];1526(1):60–60. Available from
- Escitalopram (Lexapro) [Internet]. Nami.org. [cited 2022 Jan 25]. Available from:
- Polychroniou PE, Mayberg HS, Craighead WE, Rakofsky JJ, Aponte Rivera V, Haroon E, et al. Temporal profiles and dose-responsiveness of side effects with escitalopram and duloxetine in treatment-naïve depressed adults. Behav Sci (Basel) [Internet]. 2018 [cited 2022 Jan 25];8(7). Available from:
- HIGHLIGHTS OF PRESCRIBING INFORMATION These highlights do not include all the information needed to use Lexapro® safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Lexapro® [Internet]. Fda.gov. [cited 2022 Jan 25]. Available from: