Eindia 2mg Tablets
Eindia 2mg Tablets Description
Eindia 2mg Tablets is an anti-diabetic medicine containing rosiglitazone as its active ingredient. It is useful in improving the blood sugar levels of type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. While taking
this medicine, you should be cautious of your diet and should also exercise regularly. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Eindia 2mg Tablets
Contraindications of Eindia 2mg Tablets
Side effects of Eindia 2mg Tablets
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Precautions and Warnings of Eindia 2mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any heart problem like irregular heartbeat or heart failure.
- You suffer from any liver disease.
- You notice any type of swelling or have fluid retention.
- Eindia 2mg Tablets is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age, as it may increase the risk of bone fractures.
- When taking this medicine along with other antidiabetic medicines, you may experience episodes of low blood sugar. Always carry sugar or a bar of chocolate. Do not consume sugar-free during such episodes....
Mode of Action of Eindia 2mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Eindia 2mg Tablets
- Eindia 2mg Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Eindia 2mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Eindia 2mg Tablets may interact with other medicines and discuss with your doctor all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Eindia 2mg Tablets should be used with caution along with gemfibrozil (used to lower blood cholesterol) and rifampicin (antibiotic) as it may alter its effects. Close monitoring of your blood sugar levels is necessary....
Storage and disposal of Eindia 2mg Tablets
Dosage of Eindia 2mg Tablets
- Please seek immediate medical care if you experience any symptoms of low blood sugar (dizziness, shakiness, confusion, anxiety, palpitations, etc.) or suspect an overdose with Eindia 2mg Tablets .
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Eindia 2mg Tablets ?
Q: Can Eindia 2mg Tablets be given to children?
- No, Eindia 2mg Tablets is not recommended for use in patients less than 18 years old, as there is limited safety information available.