Effenerv Capsule Description
Effenerv Tablet is a multivitamin supplement. It contains a combination of alpha-lipoic acid, folic acid, methylcobalamin, pyridoxine and vitamin D3 as active ingredients. It is used as a supplement
in patients with a condition called diabetic neuropathy (nerve pain) and for general weakness, fatigue and as a nutritional supplement. You should increase the intake of foods such as fruits, nuts, leafy vegetables, etc in your diet. Take Effenerv Tablet as advised by your doctor. Before starting the medicine, inform your doctor about all the known medical as well as medication history.
|You Save||₹18.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(3.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(1000.0 Iu)|
|Uses||Multivitamin, Diabetic neuropathy|
- Nervihenz Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Metalis Lifesciences Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 155.50₹ 155.50₹ 15.55/Tablet
- Neurobion Alfa D Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Procter And Gamble10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 193.60₹ 164.56₹ 16.46/Tablet
- Combisafe D Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alniche Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 163.00₹ 138.55₹ 13.86/Tablet
- Rejunuron Active Plus Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 240.00₹ 204.00₹ 13.6/Tablet
- New Nervup Forte Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.29₹ 156.65₹ 10.44/Tablet
Uses of Effenerv Capsule
- Effenerv Tablet is used as a nutritional supplement to improve general well being and overall health.
- It is also used for diabetic neuropathy (a type of nerve damage that can occur with diabetes).
Precautions and Warnings of Effenerv Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- You have any existing medical conditions of the heart, kidney, liver, prostate problems or any other diseases, consult your doctor before starting the Effenerv Tablet.
- You have a condition called malabsorption syndrome or megaloblastic anaemia.
- You have too much calcium in the blood.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any of the components of this medicine.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You should avoid consuming alcohol in an excessive amount while taking this supplement.
Ingredients and Benefits of Effenerv Capsule
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant it protects the body from oxidative damages. It can reduce hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It can also reduce pain, abnormal sensation and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy....
- Methylcobalamine is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain. It is also essential for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function and DNA synthesis. ...
- Vitamin D3 plays an important role in the absorption of calcium and helps in building strong and healthy bones. It also improves neuronal function, formation of neuronal cells and can help prevent damage to neurons....
- Folic acid helps the body form healthy red blood cells. It is also involved in important physiological reactions and the synthesis of chemical messengers in the brain. It can improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy....
- Pyridoxine is also known as vitamin B6 is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a co-enzyme in the body.
Directions for Use of Effenerv Capsule
- Effenerv Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Effenerv Capsule
- Store Effenerv Tablet in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Effenerv Tablet?
Q: What are the side effects of Effenerv Tablet?
Q: When should I take Effenerv Tablet?
Q: What is the dose of Effenerv Tablet?
- Elmecob D tablet [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- 10. Vallianou N, Evangelopoulos A, Koutalas P. Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Diabetic Neuropathy. PubMed. 2021. [cited 8 April 2022]
- Di Somma C, Scarano E, Barrea L, Zhukouskaya V, Savastano S, Mele C et al. Vitamin D and Neurological Diseases: An Endocrine View [Internet]. PubMed. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]