Dynamox 500mg Capsules
Dynamox 500 MG Description
Dynamox Capsule is an antibiotic medicine used to treat bacterial infections like infection of the lungs, airways, tonsils and throat, skin and urinary tract infections. It contains amoxicillin as an
active ingredient. It stops the growth and multiplication of bacteria. Dynamox Capsule or other antibiotics should not be used when not sure if the infection is due to bacteria, unnecessary use of antibiotics can make it ineffective treatment. Complete the course as prescribed by the doctor or it may lead to relapse or return the infection.
- Almox 500mg CapsuleBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 80.26₹ 68.22₹ 6.82/Capsule
- Cipmox 500mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Cipla Gx15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 120.45₹ 102.38₹ 6.83/Capsule
- Novamox 500mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Cipla Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 108.69₹ 92.39₹ 6.16/Capsule
- Wymox 500mg CapsuleBy Pfizer Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 113.54₹ 113.54₹ 7.57/Capsule
- Blumox 500mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 110.00₹ 110.00₹ 7.33/Capsule
- Mox 500mg CapsuleBy Sun Pharma15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 120.40₹ 102.34₹ 6.82/Capsule
Uses of Dynamox 500 MG
- Dynamox Capsule is used to treat bacterial infections of the airway, lungs, skin, tonsils, throat and urinary tract.
- It used for the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhoea and for reducing the risk of an ulcer due to a bacteria called H. pylori.
Contraindications of Dynamox 500 MG
- If you are allergic to amoxicillin or other components of this Dynamox Capsule.
- Having a history of allergic reactions to penicillins or cephalosporins. If you are not sure which are the medicines ask the doctor.
Side effects of Dynamox 500 MG
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
Precautions and Warnings of Dynamox 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You may experience allergic symptoms after taking the medicine.
- If you have kidney disease then dose adjustments are required.
- People with kidney problems may experience fits or seizures.
- You are unable to urinate or may have difficulty urinating.
- You may have glandular fever, you may experience symptoms like fever, extreme tiredness, sore throat and swollen glands.
- You may experience watery or bloody diarrhoea, fever, even if this occurs days after stopping the medicine, immediately consult a doctor.
Mode of Action of Dynamox 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dynamox 500 MG
- Dynamox Capsule should be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Take with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew it.
- Avoid overdose of the medicine.
Interactions of Dynamox 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Dynamox Capsule works, or the medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor of medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Especially taking other anti-infective medicines, medicine for the treatment of gout and oral contraceptives.
Storage and disposal of Dynamox 500 MG
- Store below 25°C at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Dynamox 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Dynamox Capsule safe to use in pregnancy?
Q: What is Dynamox Capsule prescribed for?
- Novamox Capsules [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 12 June 2021]
- Amoxicillin 250 mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 12 June 2021]
- Amoxicillin 250 mg Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 12 June 2021]
- DailyMed - AMOXICILLAN tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 12 June 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 12 June 2021]