Dulotin 10mg Tablet
Dulotin 10 MG Description
Dulotin Tablet treats anxiety disorder, neuropathic pain, fibromyalgia and stress urinary incontinence. The main component of Dulotin Tab, Duloxetine, is a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor
(SNRI). Dulotin Tab uses include pain reduction in medical conditions like arthritis. Common side effects of Dulotin 10mg Tab include constipation, increased sweating, dry mouth, headache and nausea. Dulotin Tab improves the quality of life in patients with depression and anxiety disorder. Continue the entire course of this medicine even if you feel better. Your doctor may start with a lower dose and increase the dose gradually to reduce the severity of side effects. Dulotin Tab must not be stopped abruptly without medical advice. Stopping Dulotin Tab suddenly can cause withdrawal symptoms like confusion, dizziness, sleep changes and diarrhoea. Your doctor will reduce this medicine gradually to avoid withdrawal symptoms. Before starting Dulotin Tablet, inform your doctor if you have any kidney, heart, or liver problems or have a history of seizures.
Uses of Dulotin 10 MG
- Treatment of depression and anxiety
- Relief from nerve pain in diabetics
- In the treatment of fibromyalgia
- Treatment of stress urinary incontinence in women
- Treatment of neuropathic pain
Contraindications of Dulotin 10 MG
- Allergy to duloxetine
- Heart problems
- Liver or kidney disorder
- Depression medications
- Bipolar disorder
- Manic disorder
- Bleeding disorders
- Chronic alcoholic
- Children below seven years of age
Side effects of Dulotin 10 MG
- Some common side effects of Dulotin are as follows:
- Dryness of mouth
- Most of the side effects reduce with time as the body adjusts itself to the medicine. Talk to your doctor if your side effects last for a long time.
Precautions and Warnings of Dulotin 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your symptoms become worse, or you have self-destructive thoughts.
- You are under treatment for conditions like Parkinson’s disease, migraines and other severe infection.
- You experience any mood changes.
- You have issues like low digestion, seizures or bleeding problems.
- You are suffering from any sexual problems
- You have any addictions
- Inform your doctor about all supplements, vitamins and other medications that you are taking.
- Some people may notice an increase in suicidal thoughts as they begin taking a medicine for depression.
Mode of Action of Dulotin 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dulotin 10 MG
- The tablet should be consumed orally with water.
- Your doctor will prescribe a dose after considering your age, health and condition.
- Avoid crushing or chewing the pills.
- It should not be mixed with food or liquids.
- Take medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Dulotin 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Dulotin Tablet may interact with the following medicines:
- Quinolone antibiotics
- MAO inhibitors
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Opioid pain relievers
- Muscle relaxants
Interactions with food items
- Dulotin Tab interactions with food may be insignificant. You can consume a Dulotin tab before or after food.
Storage and disposal of Dulotin 10 MG
Dosage of Dulotin 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it safe to take Dulotin Tab for an extended period?
Q: How long should I wait to see improvement in my condition after taking Dulotin tab?
Q: Will Dulotin Tab have any effect on my fertility?
- Cymbalta, Drizalma Sprinkle (duloxetine) dosing, indications, interactions, adverse effects, and more [Internet]. Reference.medscape.com. 2021 [cited 26 December 2021]. Available from:
- Dulotin Tablet M Care Exports | Pharmaceutical Exporters [Internet]. M Care Exports- Pharmaceutical Exporter, Distributor, Wholesaler, RLD Supplier and Comparators from India. 2021 [cited 26 December 2021]. Available from:
- Dulotin (10mg) Tablet | Side effects | Usages | Composition [Internet]. drugbook.in. 2021 [cited 26 December 2021]. Available from
- Duloxetine Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 26 December 2021]. Available from:
- Duloxetine: medicine to treat depression, anxiety, nerve pain and stress urinary incontinence [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 26 December 2021]. Available from: