Dotin 75mg Tablet
Dotin 75 MG Description
Dotin 75 mg Tablet is used for the treatment of anxiety and depression. The main ingredient of Dotin 75 mg Tablet is dosulepin. It belongs to a class of medications called tricyclic antidepressants.
A person suffering from depression often experiences a keen loss of interest in daily activities, a lack of concentration and energy. Dotin 75 mg Tablet works by increasing the levels of certain chemicals in the brain that help improve mood, alleviate the symptoms of depression, and create a mental balance. Though it is safe to take Dotin 75 mg Tablet at a fixed time daily, it is advisable to continue the dosing schedule exactly as per the doctor’s instructions. Do not discontinue using Dotin 27 mg Tabs without proper medical consultation, even if you feel better. The side effects of Dotin 75 mg Tablet include constipation, dizziness, dry mouth, weakness, headaches, blurred vision, etc.
|You Save||₹9.60 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Dosulepin / Dothiepin(75.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, Constipation, Blurred vision, Confusion, Nausea, Vomiting, Dry mouth, Sweating, Difficulty in urination, Uncontrolled movements of a body part.|
Uses of Dotin 75 MG
- Dotin 75 mg Tablets aids in,
- Treatment of depression
- Treatment of anxiety
Contraindications of Dotin 75 MG
- If you are allergic to the active or inactive ingredients of Dotin 75 mg Tablet.
- If you are currently taking or have taken any medication belonging to the class of Monoamine oxidase inhibitors in the last 14 days, for the treatment of depression.
- If you have a history of heart attack or any other heart condition.
- If you are suffering from bipolar disorder.
- If you have a history of liver ailments.
Side effects of Dotin 75 MG
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty in urination
- Uncontrolled movements of a body part.
Precautions and Warnings of Dotin 75 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience a change in behaviour or have suicidal tendencies after taking Dotin 75 mg Tablet.
- You have a history of kidney-related conditions.
- You are suffering from glaucoma or any eye condition.
- You conceive during the course of Dotin Tabs.
- You experience side effects that are persistent or worsen in time.
Mode of Action of Dotin 75 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dotin 75 MG
- Swallow Dotin 75 mg Tablet can be taken as a whole. Do not break, crush, or chew it.
- Dotin 75 mg Tablet can be taken with or without food.
- The dosage and duration of treatment with Dotin 75 mg Tablet should be followed exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- For optimal pharmacological effects, It is advisable to take Dotin 75 mg Tabs at a fixed time every day.
- Do not discontinue Dotin 75 mg Tablet without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better after a certain number of doses.
Interactions of Dotin 75 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- To avoid side effects associated with medicine interaction, it is important to inform the doctor about all medicines and health supplements you are currently taking.
- Dotin 75 mg Tablets are known to interact with the following medicines:
Interactions with food items
- There are no known adverse interactions of Dotin 75 mg Tablet with food. A regular diet can be followed unless suggested otherwise by the doctor.
Storage and disposal of Dotin 75 MG
Dosage of Dotin 75 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Varsha Parihar
MBBS, MD (Community Medicine)