Domstal Baby Strawberry Flavour Drops 5ml
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
5ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Domstal 10 MG Description
Domstal Baby Oral drops contain domperidone as its active ingredient. It is used to prevent nausea, vomiting and indigestion. It also increases the movement of food into the stomach, thus helping ind
igestion. This medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under adult supervision. It should be given as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. It should be taken before meals. Before giving this medicine, inform the doctor if your child has any other medical condition or detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹11.98 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Nausea, vomiting, indigestion|
|Side effects||Dry mouth|
Check more medicines with composition as Domperidone(10.0 Mg)
Uses of Domstal 10 MG
Domstal Baby Oral Drops is used to treat nausea, vomiting and indigestion.
Contraindications of Domstal 10 MG
- If your child is allergic to domperidone or any other ingredients of the Domstal Baby Oral Drops.
- If your child has a problem with your heart, liver or kidney.
- If your child develops black, tarry bowel stools or blood in stools.
- If your child has a blockage or tear in the intestines.
- If your child has a low level of potassium or magnesium or a high level of potassium in your blood.
- If your child is suffering from a condition called prolactinoma (a tumour of the pituitary gland).
Side effects of Domstal 10 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Domstal 10 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has any existing medical conditions or he/she is born prematurely.
- The child develops an allergic reaction after using the Domstal Baby Oral Drops.
- You do not notice any improvement in your child's condition after using this medicine for 3 to 4 days.
- The child experiences palpitations, breathing problems or unconsciousness after using the Domstal Baby Oral drops, immediately contact your doctor.
Mode of Action of Domstal 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Domperidone in Domstal Baby Oral drops works by blocking the action of a chemical substance (dopamine) in the brain, which causes nausea and vomiting. It also increases the movement of the stomach and intestines to allow easy movement of food through the stomach....
Directions for Use of Domstal 10 MG
- Domstal Baby Oral drops should be taken as prescribed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage. Shake it well before use and always use a dropper for exact quantities....
- It should be taken before a meal.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Domstal 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Domstal Baby Oral drops works or Domstal drops itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if your child is on certain medications like heart-related medicines, medicines to treat cancer, fungal or bacterial infections, mental health problems, stomach and intestines problems, malaria, allergy....
Interactions with food items
Domstal drops should be taken on an empty stomach.
Storage and disposal of Domstal 10 MG
- Store the Domstal Baby Oral drops at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Domstal 10 MG
Symptoms of an overdose include difficulty in speaking, poor orientation to the surroundings, dizziness, unconsciousness, irregular heartbeats, loss of balance and poor muscle control. Seek urgent medical help if you experience any of the symptoms or think you have given the Domstal Baby Oral drops in excess....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed giving any dose of the Domstal drops, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Ravi Kakarla
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of the Domstal Baby Oral Drops?
A: Domstal Baby Oral Drops is used to prevent nausea and vomiting and indigestion. It also increases the movement of food into the stomach, thus helps in digestion.
Q: How should I give the Domstal Baby Oral Drops?
- Domstal Baby Oral Drops should be taken as prescribed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Shake it well before and always use a dropper for exact quantities. Do not use a kitchen teaspoon as it will not give the right amount.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Q: When should I give the Domstal Baby Oral Drops?
A: Try to give domstal drops before each meal and give the exact dose prescribed by the doctor.
Q: When should I use Domstal baby drops?
A: Domstal drops can be given with or without food as advised by your child's doctor. It's important to give the exact amount of drops prescribed by your doctor and for the prescribed duration.
Q: What is the dose of Domstal drops for a child?
A: The dose and duration of Domstal drops will be decided by the paediatrician based on your child's age, body weight and also severity of the underlying condition.
Q: Is Domstal for vomiting?
A: Yes, Domstal drops are used to treat nausea, vomiting and indigestion.
Q: What is the composition of Domstal drops?
A: Domstal drops composition consists of domperidone as its active ingredient.
- Domperidone 1mg/ml Oral Suspension - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 24 March 2022]
- Domperidone 1mg/ml Oral Suspension - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 24 March 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 24 March 2022]
- Domperidone for gastro-oesophageal reflux | Medicines for Children [Internet]. Medicinesforchildren.org.uk. 2021 [cited 24 March 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed