D3 Shot 60000iu Strip Of 4 Capsules
D3 Shot 60000 IU Description
D3 Shot Capsule is a vitamin supplement. It contains Vitamin D3 as an active ingredient which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol. Vitamin D is an essential component for the absorptio
n of calcium. It helps maintain healthy and strong bones and teeth. This is a high dose of vitamin D to be taken once weekly and not meant for daily consumption. It should be taken for a limited period only under a doctor's guidance. It is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin D deficiency. It is also used as an adjuvant in certain bone-related conditions and when nutritional requirements of the body are high such as in the elderly, after surgery and in growing children. Vitamin D is produced naturally within the body when sun rays (UV rays) strikes the skin and it's also known as ‘sunshine vitamin’. Low levels of Vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue, fragile or weak bones. Try to take this supplement after having a meal.
- Calcitas 60000iu D3 Capsules 4'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 139.86₹ 118.8844.39% CHEAPER₹ 29.72/Capsule
- Calcijoint D3 CapsuleBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 102.0052.28% CHEAPER₹ 25.50/Capsule
- Calcigen D3 Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 139.88₹ 118.9044.37% CHEAPER₹ 29.73/Capsule
- Geo D3 60k Strip Of 8 CapsulesBy Origin Healthcare8 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 290.00₹ 255.2040.31% CHEAPER₹ 31.9/Capsule
- Ezyrol D3 60k Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Prisure Medicare4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 106.00₹ 90.1057.86% CHEAPER₹ 22.53/Capsule
- Dececal 60k Capsules 4'sBy Henry Pharmaceuticals4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 113.00₹ 113.0047.14% CHEAPER₹ 28.25/Capsule
- Zarivit D Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Zaria Pharmaceuticals Private Limited4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 129.00₹ 112.2347.49% CHEAPER₹ 28.06/Capsule
- Macbrite D3 60k Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 59.57₹ 50.6376.31% CHEAPER₹ 12.66/Capsule
- Calcirol 60k Softgels 8'sBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited8 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 245.35₹ 208.5551.22% CHEAPER₹ 26.07/Capsule
- Wal D3 60000iu SofgelsBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 136.67₹ 116.1745.66% CHEAPER₹ 29.04/Capsule
Uses of D3 Shot 60000 IU
- For treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in the elderly, inadequate sun exposure.
Precautions and Warnings of D3 Shot 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of D3 Shot 60000 IU
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. It plays a crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth....
- It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and the reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent osteoporosis, weak bones, fractures in adults and the elderly.
Directions for Use of D3 Shot 60000 IU
- Take D3 Shot Capsule as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Take this supplement after a meal for better absorption of vitamin D.
- This is high dose of vitamin D and not to be consumed daily.
- Your doctor shall advise you to take it for a limited period of weeks.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- The best source of vitamin D is sunlight. Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun. Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D such as cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc. Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help you prevent vitamin D deficiency....