Cutizone Cream 15gm
Cutizone 0.1 % Description
Cutizone is a corticosteroid used as a topical treatment, i.e., applied on the surface of the skin. Cutizone is used to reduce inflammation and its symptoms caused by some skin problems including pso
riasis and dermatitis. Cutizone consists of mometasone furoate as its active ingredient.
- Momin Cream 15gmBy Universal Labs15g Cream in TubeMRP 51.90₹ 44.1169% CHEAPER₹ 2.94/Gram
- Topcort Cream 15gmBy Cipla Limited15g Cream in TubeMRP 230.00₹ 195.50₹ 13.03/Gram
- Hhsone Cream 30gmBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp30g Cream in TubeMRP 355.00₹ 301.75₹ 10.06/Gram
- Mfsone 0.1% Cream 30gmBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 185.00₹ 157.2545% CHEAPER₹ 5.24/Gram
- Momesone Cream 25gmBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd25g Cream in TubeMRP 185.00₹ 148.0038% CHEAPER₹ 5.92/Gram
- Mone Cream 30gmBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 219.00₹ 219.0023% CHEAPER₹ 7.3/Gram
- Momesone Cream 15gmBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 136.50₹ 109.2024% CHEAPER₹ 7.28/Gram
- Mts 0.1% Cream 20gmBy Galcare Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 140.00₹ 98.0048% CHEAPER₹ 4.9/Gram
- Momoz 0.1% Cream 10gmBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 199.50₹ 177.55₹ 17.76/Gram
Uses of Cutizone 0.1 %
- Itchiness, swelling, and redness caused by some skin or scalp problems
Contraindications of Cutizone 0.1 %
- Allergic reaction to Cutizone or any other steroid
- Shingles or chickenpox
- Skin infection
- Injured skin, itchy skin or cut skin
- Planning to get pregnant, already pregnant or a breastfeeding mother
Side effects of Cutizone 0.1 %
- Skin sores
- Skin irritation
- Infection of hair follicles
- Skin thinning
- Skin discolouration
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Cutizone 0.1 %
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from diabetes
- You are suffering from infection
- You have allergy to mometasone
- You have acne
- You have any kind of skin condition like chickenpox, rash, warts, ulcers
Mode of Action of Cutizone 0.1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cutizone 0.1 %
Interactions of Cutizone 0.1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Cutizone increases the metabolism of cobicistat
- Ritonavir may increase the concentration of Cutizone
- Mometasone increases the metabolism of itraconazole
Other general Interactions
- Diaper rash
- Cushing's syndrome (an abnormal condition due to excess corticosteroids)
- Ocular toxicities
Storage and disposal of Cutizone 0.1 %
- Special storage conditions are not required
- Do not freeze
- Do not throw away after using the cream in any water body or in the household waste to protect the environment
Dosage of Cutizone 0.1 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Who can use Cutizone?
Q: How long should I use this medicine?
Q: What if I use Cutizone for longer than the recommended period?
Q: Is there any effect of Cutizone on my fertility?
Q: What should I do if my child swallows the cream accidentally?
Q: What extra precautions should I take while using this medicine?
- Do not apply to the underarms, face, or groin area unless your medical practitioner has advised you
- Do not touch your eye with your hands when applying cream to the affected area. If the cream gets into your eyes, rinse well immediately
- MOMETASONE FUROATE 0.1% W/W CREAM [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 9 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9996.pdf
- Mometasone for skin – steroid creams used to treat eczema and psoriasis [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 9 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/mometasone-for-skin/
- Drugs H. Mometasone Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 9 March 2022]. Available from: https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a687014.html