Coriminic Qr Bottle Of 15 Drops
By WANBURY LTD
15ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Coriminic Qr Bottle Of 15 Drops Description
Coriminic Oral Drop is used for temporary relief in common cold and allergic rhinitis. It helps in improving symptoms like runny and stuffed nose, sneezing and throat irritation. Coriminic Oral Drop
contains a combination of chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine as active ingredient. Chlorpheniramine is an antiallergic and phenylephrine is a decongestant. You should give this Oral Drop as advised by your doctor for maximum benefits and avoid giving it for a prolonged duration when not required. This Oral Drop should be used for children only.
|You Save||₹10.91 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Phenylephrine(5.0 Mg) + Chlorpheniramine / Chlorphenamine(2.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Cold, allergic rhinitis|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, headache, vomiting, weakness|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Phenylephrine(5.0 Mg) + Chlorpheniramine / Chlorphenamine(2.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Coriminic Qr Bottle Of 15 Drops
- Kolq Af Bottle Of 15ml DropsBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15ml Oral Drop in BottleMRP 50.00₹ 42.5031.31% CHEAPER₹ 2.83/Millilitre
Uses of Coriminic Qr Bottle Of 15 Drops
Coriminic Oral Drop is used for the symptomatic treatment of common cold and allergic rhinitis.
Contraindications of Coriminic Qr Bottle Of 15 Drops
- If your child is allergic to chlorpheniramine or phenylephrine or any of the ingredients of Coriminic Oral Drop.
- If your child has taken medicines for brain disorders such as rasagiline in the last 14 days.
- If your child is suffering from high blood pressure or heart disease.
- If your child has diabetes, increased pressure inside the eyes (glaucoma).
- If your child is suffering from an overactive thyroid gland and breathing problems like bronchitis.
- If your child experiences difficulty in urination due to an enlarged prostate gland.
Side effects of Coriminic Qr Bottle Of 15 Drops
- Increased blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Coriminic Qr Bottle Of 15 Drops
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child is already taking medicines for psychiatric illness, as it can enhance drowsiness
- Your child is experiencing drowsiness, nervousness.
- Your child doesn't feel any improvement in your symptoms within a week.
- Your child has asthma or any airway obstruction problems.
- Your child has a kidney or liver disease.
- Your child has a history of fits or seizures.
- Your child has a history of tumour in the adrenal gland.
- Your child has a blockage in your stomach and intestine.
Mode of Action of Coriminic Qr Bottle Of 15 Drops
How Does It Work?
- Coriminic Oral Drop works by the combined action of its two components chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine. Chlorpheniramine acts by blocking the action of histamine a natural substance produced by the body during an allergic reaction and improves allergic symptoms like sneezing, watery eyes, throat irritation, etc....
- Phenylephrine acts as a vasoconstrictor, it shrinks or constricts the blood vessels in the nasal passage and improves congestion.
Directions for Use of Coriminic Qr Bottle Of 15 Drops
- Give Coriminic Oral Drop as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not give this medicine directly from the bottle.
- Read any special instruction on the package.
Interactions of Coriminic Qr Bottle Of 15 Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat brain disorders or psychiatric illness should not be used with Coriminic as it can lead to a risk of heart-related side effects or increased blood pressure.
- Coriminic can reduce the effectiveness of high blood pressure medicines and can increase blood pressure abruptly.
- Coriminic should not be taken along with medicines used to treat heart failures such as digoxin as it can increase the risk of irregular heartbeat or heart attack.
- Phenytoin and ergot containing medicines should not be consumed along with Coriminic as it can lead to toxicity.
- Other medicines like medicines to induce sleep or anti-anxiety medicines and ceratin painkillers should be used as they can induce sedation.
- Discuss it with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Coriminic Qr Bottle Of 15 Drops
- Store Coriminic Oral Drop between 20°- 25°C.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Coriminic Qr Bottle Of 15 Drops
Symptoms of overdose of Coriminic Oral Drop may include irregular heartbeat, fits or you may sometimes pass out. If you think you have given too much of this medicine, contact your child's doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Coriminic Oral Drop, give it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your child's next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not give a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to give this Oral Drop?
A: Give Coriminic Oral Drop as per the prescribed dosage duration to your child, as this medicine can cause dizziness or sleepiness. This medicine should not be used to induce sleep to the children.
Q: Any precautions do I need to take while giving Coriminic Oral Drop to my child?
A: Do not consume alcohol or any other cough medicines along with Coriminic Oral Drop. It can lead to excessive dizziness or sleepiness. Caution is recommended while performing activities that require alertness.
Q: Can I give Coriminic Oral Drop to my 2 months old baby?
A: No, Coriminic Oral Drop should not be used in children below 6 months of age. Also, you should always consult a child specialist before giving any medicine to your baby as their organs are very delicate and sensitive.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed