Complatt Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
By STRIDES SHASUN LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Complatt Forte Tablet is an antiplatelet medicine used to prevent the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels and reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke. Complatt Forte Tablet contains a combination of aspirin and clopidogrel as active ingredients. Abnormal blood clots block the blood flow and may result in conditions like heart attack and stroke. This medicine acts by inhibiting the activity of an enzyme that is responsible for blood clotting and thus prevents the formation of abnormal blood clots. Along with the treatment, a slight modification in lifestyle including a healthy diet, smoking cessation and alcohol, weight loss, etc will be more helpful in managing the heart condition....
|You Save||₹13.32 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg),Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(150.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Prevent heart stroke or heart attack|
|Side effects||Increased chances of bleeding, indigestion, diarrhea, bruising|
Check more medicines with composition as Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg) + Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(150.0 Mg)
Uses of Complatt Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Complatt Forte Tablet is used to prevent heart attacks and strokes in people with heart disease.
Contraindications of Complatt Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to aspirin, clopidogrel or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have existing medical conditions such as liver or kidney problems, bleeding disorders, etc.
- If you are suffering from gout or peptic ulcers.
- If you are pregnant (third trimester).
- If you are using anti-cancer medication methotrexate.
Side effects of Complatt Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nose bleeding
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Complatt Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Complatt Forte Tablet during pregnancy?
It is not recommended during pregnancy. Take this medicine only if your doctor considers it essential.
Can I take Complatt Forte Tablet while breastfeeding?
The components of this medicine pass into breast milk. Hence it is not recommended to take this medicine if you are breastfeeding unless advised by your doctor. Your doctor may suggest you either stop breastfeeding or discontinue the medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Complatt Forte Tablet?
This medicine does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery. However, if you experience side effects like dizziness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Complatt Forte Tablet?
You should not take alcohol while on the treatment. Drinking alcohol may increase the risk of bleeding in the stomach and intestines.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any unusual bleeding.
- You are undergoing surgery (dental procedures included).
- If you experience heavy menstrual bleeding, do not take this medicine as it can increase the bleeding.
- You have any known medical conditions such as kidney or liver diseases, ulcers in the stomach or intestine, blood disorders, etc.
- You experience any kind of allergic reactions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Complatt Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Platelets are components of the blood that stick together to form a blood clot. Complatt Forte Tablet inhibits the enzymes responsible for the platelet aggregation and prevents the platelets to stick together. This maintains a smooth blood flow in the blood vessels....
Directions for Use of Complatt Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take this medicine as directed by the doctor.
- This medicine should be taken orally with or without food.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Complatt Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Complatt Forte Tablet may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how this medicine works if taken at the same time. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction....
- Especially if you are taking medicines for acidity like omeprazole, hypertension, gout, cancer, HIV, diabetes, etc.
- Antipsychotic medicines like sertraline or paroxetine, other pain killers like Ibuprofen and steroids when used with Complatt Forte Tablet can cause bleeding in the stomach and intestines.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are anti-epileptic medicines like phenytoin, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, medicines for brain and heart-related disorders, blood thinners like Warfarin, anti-clotting protein like heparin, etc....
Storage and disposal of Complatt Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct heat or moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Complatt Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Symptoms of an overdose include ringing sound in ears, headache, dizziness, confusion, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, difficulty in breathing, etc. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed one. Do not take a double dose to compensate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking this medicine?
- If you have any underlying health conditions such as bleeding disorders, ulcers, stomach swelling, kidney disease, gout, asthma or breathing difficulty that was induced by a painkiller.
- Inform your doctor about all the other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements and herbal products you are taking or will soon be taking.
- In particular, ensure you mention if you are taking anticoagulants (blood thinners) such as warfarin, aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as naproxen, as your doctor may need to change the dosage of your medication or monitor for side effects....
Q: What are the precautions I need to follow while taking this medicine?
A: Before you undergo any surgeries or during medical emergencies, tell your doctor that you are on treatment with aspirin, as excess aspirin can cause bleeding disorders.
Q: How do I take this medication?
A: Depending on your condition, your doctor will provide you with instructions on how and for how long to take it.
Q: How long one should take Complatt Forte Tablet after bypass surgery?
A: For best results, follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop this medicine on your own without consulting your doctor. Recovering from Cardiac bypass surgery takes time and everyone recovers at a slightly different pace.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.