Clindacap 300mg Tablets
Clindacap 300 MG Description
Clindacap Tablet is an antibiotic medicine used to treat serious bacterial infections. It contains clindamycin as its main ingredient. Clindacap Tablet prevents the growth of bacteria by inhibiting p
rotein responsible for bacterial growth and spread of infection. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
Uses of Clindacap 300 MG
Contraindications of Clindacap 300 MG
Side effects of Clindacap 300 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Clindacap 300 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney disease.
- You experience blood in diarrhoea or continuous diarrhoea after taking antibiotics.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have problems with your stomach or intestines.
- You have asthma, eczema or hayfever.
- You have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G-6-PD) deficiency.
- You are intolerant to lactose.
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Clindacap Tablet.
Mode of Action of Clindacap 300 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Clindacap 300 MG
- Clindacap Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Clindacap 300 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Clindacap Tablet works or this Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking muscle relaxants or any other antibiotics such as erythromycin.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking medications for thinning of blood such as warfarin as it may lead to bleeding if taken along with Clindacap Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Clindacap 300 MG
- Store Clindacap Tablet below 30°C temperature in a clean and dry place.
- Keep this medication out of sight from children and pets.
Dosage of Clindacap 300 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side effects of Clindacap Tablet?
Q: How long should I take Clindacap Tablet?
Q: How to take Clindacap Tablet?
- Dalacin C 300 mg capsule [Internet]. Pfizer.ca. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022]
- Pharmacological Interaction of Rifampicin on Clindamycin in Staphylococcic Osteoarticular Infections - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov [Internet]. Clinicaltrials.gov. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022]
- Clindamycin 300 mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022]
- Clindamycin 300 mg Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022]