Cipromed Tz Tablets
Cipromed Tz Tablets Description
Cipromed Tz Tablet is used to treat various bacterial infections. Cipromed Tz Tablet is an antibiotic containing a combination of ciprofloxacin and tinidazole as its active ingredients. This medicine
acts by stopping the growth of the infection-causing bacteria. Always take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor for the prescribed duration. Do not stop taking this medicine, even if you start feeling better as incomplete treatment may result in treatment failure and the infection might reoccur.
Uses of Cipromed Tz Tablets
Contraindications of Cipromed Tz Tablets
- If you are allergic to ciprofloxacin, tinidazole, similar medicines or any ingredients of Cipromed Tz Tablet.
- If you have a history of serious allergic reactions including allergy to the skin due to any antibiotic.
- If you are pregnant (especially during the first trimester) or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking a medicine called tizanidine for muscle spasms.
Side effects of Cipromed Tz Tablets
- Metallic taste
- Decreased appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Cipromed Tz Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You experience pain, swelling in the joints or tendons.
- You experience muscle pain and muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You have a history of fits.
- You experience burning, tingling, numbness or pain sensations.
- You experience nervousness, aggression, lack of sleep, anxiety, hallucinations, depression.
- You have liver or kidney disease or disorder.
- You have watery diarrhoea and black tarry stools.
- You have syphilis infection or develop any fungal vaginal infection.
- You experience any blood disorder, anaemia and abnormal blood count.
- You experience irregular heartbeat and difficulty in passing urine.
- You have diabetes, then your blood glucose can drop when you are on this medicine. Do not skip meals and monitor your blood glucose regularly.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, while on this medicine. Apply sunscreen lotion while going out in sun.
Mode of Action of Cipromed Tz Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cipromed Tz Tablets
Interactions of Cipromed Tz Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cipromed Tz Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Storage and disposal of Cipromed Tz Tablets
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.