Cipcal 500mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
By CIPLA GX
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cipcal 500 tablet contains a combination of Calcium and Vitamin D3 (also known as Cholecalciferol/Colecalciferol). It is used to treat Vitamin D and Calcium deficiency. It is used for conditions such as osteoporosis and helps in maintaining healthy bones and teeth. This medicine should not be consumed more than the quantity prescribed by your doctor. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting Cipcal 500 tablet. Talk to your doctor regarding any other medications or supplements and especially, if you are using steroids, medicines used to treat heart disorders, medicines used for thyroid disorders, antacids and certain antibiotics. These medicines may interfere with the effect of this medicine.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Calcium: Calcium is one of the most profuse minerals in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions. Most prominently, it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It plays a crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signaling and hormone secretion.read less
- Vitamin D3: Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function and reduction of inflammation.read less
Uses of Cipcal 500mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Cipcal 500 mg tablet is used for the treatment of Vitamin D and Calcium deficiency.
- For the treatment of osteoporosis or bone-related disorders.
- In special populations like the elderly, pregnant, breastfeeding who need Vitamin D and Calcium supplements.
Precautions and Warnings of Cipcal 500mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You should not take Cipcal 500 mg tablet if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues).
- You are suffering from malabsorption or have high levels of cholesterol.
- You are taking any other product containing vitamin D or calcium.
- You have problems with your heart, kidney or liver.
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cancer or any other diseases.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Do not take Cipcal 500 mg tablets if you have a high level of calcium or vitamin D in the blood, a high level of calcium in urine, kidney stones or are bedridden.
- Never take thyroid medicine and this tablet together.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Directions for Use of Cipcal 500mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Take Cipcal 500 mg tablet as your doctor has advised you.
- Take it preferably after the evening meal.
Storage and disposal of Cipcal 500mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Store Cipcal 500 mg tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat. Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of Vitamin D?
- Food rich in Vitamin D are certain fatty fish such as salmon & tuna, fish & cod liver oil, cheese and egg yolk.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun. Thus, sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.
Q: Why should one take Vitamin D?
- With the current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air-conditioned offices, houses and cars, with hardly any exposure to the sun. This is leading to increased Vitamin D deficiency in all age groups and more fractures, muscle weakness.read less
- There is a lot of research happening suggesting that Vitamin D may have a role in preventing the onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast, help build immunity.
Q: What are the side effects of taking this supplement?
A: You may experience constipation, nausea, vomiting and stomach upset after taking this supplement. However, not everyone gets these side effects.
Last Updated on: 04 Dec 2020 | 03:08 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved