Chymoflam Strip Of 10 Tablets
By AGLOWMED PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
|Contains||Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg) + Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Trypsin-Chymotrypsin(50000.0 Au)|
|Uses||Joint pain, swelling, muscle ache|
|Side effects||Skin rashes, mouth ulcers, Black stool, difficulty in breathing|
Check more medicines with composition as Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg) + Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Trypsin-Chymotrypsin(50000.0 Au)
Precautions and Warnings of Chymoflam Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take the Chymoflam tablet during pregnancy?
This medicine should be avoided in pregnancy as the safety of this combination is not established in pregnant women.
Can I take the Chymoflam tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of this medicine may pass into the breastmilk. Therefore, a breastfeeding mother should take this medicine only under the doctor's recommendation. Refrain from self-medication.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Chymoflam tablet?
Possible side effects of this medicine include dizziness, the spinning of the head, drowsiness and visual disturbances. If affected please do not drive.
Can I consume alcohol with the Chymoflam tablet?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, it is advised to consult your doctor if you drink too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience skin rashes, allergy, swelling of lips and face after taking this medicine
- You have severe liver, kidney or heart disorders such as high blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- You have issues related to the clotting of blood or related disorders.
- You are an elderly patient, as the chances of getting side effects are more.
- You experience fluid retention and bloating after taking this medicine.
- You have Crohn's disease, characterised by severe diarrhoea, weakness and weight loss.
- You have undergone surgery on any part of the digestive system.
- You have a condition called Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) characterised by joint pain, rashes and fever.
- You experience severe allergic skin disorders characterised by redness and scales on the skin or painful rash and blisters (Stevens-Johnson syndrome).
- You have any other infections such as chickenpox.
- You should not take any other medicine containing paracetamol with the Chymoflam tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does the Chymoflam tablet cause addiction?
A: No, the Chymoflam tablet is not an addiction causing medicine. However, it should be used as per dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can I take paracetamol with the Chymoflam tablet?
A: Chymoflam tablet contains paracetamol and aceclofenac. Do not take additional paracetamol if your pain is not relieved. Kindly consult your doctor as the doctor may increase the dose or add another medicine based on your medical condition.
Q: Is the Chymoflam tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, the Chymoflam tablet is a pain killer medicine.
Q: Can the Chymoflam tablet be used for knee pain?
A: Yes, it can be used for knee joint pain. It helps in relieving the pain and swelling associated with knee joint pain. Knee pain could be due to various reasons such as fracture, ligament tear, tendon rupture or arthritis due to ageing. It is advisable to discuss with your doctor if you have any special medical conditions before taking this medicine.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you