Cetil Mint Flavour Bottle Of 60ml Dry Suspension
60ml Dry Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cetil Dry Suspension is an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of a wide range of bacterial infections in children. It is effective against infections of the respiratory tract, ears, lungs, skin or soft tissues, urinary tract, etc. It contains cefuroxime as its main component. Cetil Dry Suspension is specially designed for use in children and should be used under adults’ supervision. Please inform your doctor if your child is allergic to antibiotics or has experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child....
Uses of Cetil 125 MG
Cetil Dry Suspension is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infections, ear infections, lung or chest infections, skin or soft tissue infections, urinary tract infections, etc....
Contraindications of Cetil 125 MG
- If your child is allergic to cefuroxime Axetil or any of the other ingredients of Cetil Dry Suspension
- If your child has a history of severe allergic reaction to Penicillin, Monobactams, Carbapenems or other Beta-Lactam antibiotic.
Side effects of Cetil 125 MG
- Stomach pain
- Increased chances of fungal infections
Precautions and Warnings of Cetil 125 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has continuous diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- Your child develops an allergic reaction such as difficulty in breathing, rashes, swelling of face or mouth after taking Cetil Dry Suspension.
- Your child is suffering from any kidney-related disease. Do not use Cetil Dry Suspension for any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that your child is using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with certain lab tests.
Mode of Action of Cetil 125 MG
How Does It Work?
Cefuroxime axetil in Cetil Dry Suspension works by stopping bacterial cell wall synthesis, absence of the bacterial cell wall results in the death of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Cetil 125 MG
- Cetil Dry Suspension should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Read the instructions carefully on the label before using the medicine
- Shake well before use. It should be taken after food.
Interactions of Cetil 125 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cetil Dry Suspension works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if your child has a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Cetil Dry Suspension along with Probenecid is not recommended.
- Other medicines like warfarin (blood thinners) should be used with caution along with this medicine.
Interactions with food items
Cetil Dry Suspension should be taken after a meal for better results.
Storage and disposal of Cetil 125 MG
- Store Cetil Dry Suspension at or below 30°C, protect it from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Cetil 125 MG
- If you have given too much of Cetil Dry Suspension to your child, then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
- It is advised not to miss any dose of antibiotics as it can fail the therapy. If you have missed giving any dose of Cetil Dry Suspension, then give it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Cetil Dry Suspension?
A: Cetil Dry Suspension is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infections, ear infection, lung or chect infection, skin or soft tissue infection, urinary tract infections, etc.
Q: How does Cetil Dry Suspension work?
A: Cetil Dry Suspension works by stopping bacterial cell wall synthesis, absence of the bacterial cell wall results in the death of bacteria.
Q: Should Cetil Dry Suspension be taken with or without food?
A: Cetil Dry Suspension should be taken after food for better results.
- Zinnat 125 mg/5 ml granules for oral suspension cefuroxime - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 November 2021]
- Zinnat Suspension 125mg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 November 2021]
- Lactmed - Cefuroxime axetil [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 26 November 2021]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- Cetil 500 Mg Tablet
- Cetil 250 Mg Tablet
- Cetil Dry Powder Susp 50 Ml
- Cetil Mint Flavour Bottle Of 30 Ml Dry Suspension
- Cetil 125 Mg Bottle Of 50 Ml Dry Syrup
- Cetil 125 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Cetil 1 5 Gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
- Cetil Bottle Of 30 Ml Dry Suspension
- Cetil Bottle Of 60 Ml Dry Suspension
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.