Cereflo 800mg Tablets
Cereflo 800 MG Description
Cereflo tablet contains piracetam, which belongs to the Nootropics class of medicines. It is used in the treatment of cortical myoclonus in conjunction with other anti-myoclonic therapies. Myoclonus is a sudden, involuntary muscle jerk, shake, or spasm caused by a brain and nervous system disturbance.
Inform your doctor if you have severe kidney disease or liver problems before taking Cereflo tablet. Avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medication. Cereflo tablet should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women unless otherwise directed by a doctor.
Cereflo tablet is not intended for use by children (those under the age of 16). In elderly patients, it should be used with caution. The most common side effects of Cereflo tablet are agitation, nervousness, and weight gain. If any of the side effects worsen, contact your doctor.
- Nootropil 800mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 956.00₹ 812.60₹ 27.09/Tablet
- Pirahenz Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 181.00₹ 153.85₹ 15.39/Tablet
- Cerecetam 800mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 183.00₹ 155.55₹ 15.56/Tablet
- Flocetam 800mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Icon Lifesciences10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 140.00₹ 140.00₹ 14/Tablet
- Cognitam 800mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Linux Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.00₹ 123.25₹ 12.33/Tablet
Uses of Cereflo 800 MG
Contraindications of Cereflo 800 MG
- If you are allergic to piracetam or any other ingredient of Cereflo tablet.
- If you have kidney or liver disease
- If you have bleeding in the brain (also called a cerebral haemorrhage or brain bleed)
- If you have Huntington's Chorea (a disease that attacks areas of the brain that help to control voluntary (intentional) movement, as well as other areas)
Side effects of Cereflo 800 MG
- Hyperkinesia (abnormally increased and sometimes uncontrollable activity or muscular movements)
- Weight gain
Precautions and Warnings of Cereflo 800 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have bleeding disorders like a damaged blood vessel, stomach or intestinal ulcer, disorder of bleeding stoppage, or history of a broken blood vessel in the brain that causes bleeding.
- You have any kidney disease.
- Abrupt discontinuation of treatment with Cereflo tablet should be avoided as this may induce myoclonic or generalized seizures in some myoclonic patients.
Directions for Use of Cereflo 800 MG
Storage and disposal of Cereflo 800 MG
- Store in the original packaging, protected from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of Cereflo 800 MG
- Cereflo tablet contain Piracetam and are used to treat myoclonus, a condition characterized by uncontrollable jerking or twitching of muscles, particularly in the arms and legs. It is believed to act on the brain and nervous system to protect against oxygen deprivation....
- Do not take Cereflo tablet if you are allergic to Piracetam or any of its ingredients, have a history of serious kidney problems, have experienced a brain haemorrhage, or suffer from Huntington's Disease (Huntington's Chorea)....
- Inform your healthcare provider if you suspect any kidney issues or have a history of bleeding problems before taking this medicine. This information may influence your dosage.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking other medications, including thyroid extract, anticoagulants, low-dose aspirin, or any other drugs, as interactions may occur.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking Nootropil Tablets. Contraception is advised while using this medication to avoid pregnancy.
- Be aware of potential side effects, which can include allergic reactions, bleeding issues, worsened seizures, hallucinations, drowsiness, and more. If you experience any side effects, contact your healthcare provider. Report side effects to the Yellow Card Scheme to contribute to the assessment of the medicine's safety....
- Always follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop taking Cereflo tablet abruptly without consulting your healthcare provider, as it may lead to symptoms such as twitching and jerking.
Dosage of Cereflo 800 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Cereflo 800 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Cereflo 800 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Cereflo tablet may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination schedule.