Celavi Trio Tablet
By AJANTA PHARMA LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Celavi-Trio Tablet is a combination of three medicines, namely, olmesartan medoxomil, cilnidipine, and chlorthalidone. These medications are used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) when a single medication isn't working. It aids in the reduction of high blood pressure, lowering the risk of future heart attacks and strokes. Cilnidipine belongs to a class of medicines called as calcium channel blockers, Olmesartan Medoxomil is an angiotensin receptor blocker, while Chlorthalidone is a diuretic. Cilnidipine and olmesartan works by dilating the blood vessels whereas chlorthalidone causes removal of excess water and salt from the body. All these actions together contribute in lowering the blood pressure. This tablet should not be taken without doctor's prescription. The dose and duration for using Celavi tablet will be decided by the doctor. Do not consume these tables more or less than recommended dose and duration. Also, this tablet is not recommended in children....
|You Save||₹25.56 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Olmesartan Medoxomil(20.0 Mg),Cilnidipine(10.0 Mg),Chlorthalidone / Chlortalidone(12.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Reduce high blood pressure|
|Side effects||Dizziness, headache, stomach pain, tiredness, sore throat|
Check more medicines with composition as Olmesartan Medoxomil(20.0 Mg) + Cilnidipine(10.0 Mg) + Chlorthalidone / Chlortalidone(12.5 Mg)
3 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Celavi Trio Tablet
Uses of Celavi Trio Tablet
- High blood pressure or hypertension
Contraindications of Celavi Trio Tablet
Allergy to any ingredients of Celavi tablets Second and third trimesters of pregnancy Biliary obstruction Anuria
Side effects of Celavi Trio Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
Precautions and Warnings of Celavi Trio Tablet
Can I take Celavi trio tablets during pregnancy?
Celavi-Trio Tablet should not be used during pregnancy or if you are trying to get pregnant because it can cause harm to the unborn child.
Can I take Celavi trio tablets while breastfeeding?
Celavi tablets should not be used when breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor and seek medical advise.
Can I drive if I have taken Celavi trio tablets?
Celavi-Trio Tablet can make you tired and dizzy, thereby, affecting your alertness and vision. If you experience any of these symptoms, you should not drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Celavi trio tablets?
No, because alcohol consumption can cause excessive dizziness and drowsiness along with Celavi trio tablets.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney problems
- You have liver disease
- You have heart failure or problems with your heart valves or heart muscle
- You have severe vomiting or diarrhoea
- You are on a low salt diet
- You have increased levels of potassium in your blood
- You have problems with your adrenal glands
- You are using diuretics
Mode of Action of Celavi Trio Tablet
How Does It Work?
Celavi-Trio Tablet contains Olmesartan Medoxomil, Cilnidipine, and Chlorthalidone, which are all used to treat high blood pressure. They act by relaxing and expanding blood vessels, thereby, decreasing blood pressure. Chlorthalidone is a diuretic medicine that helps the body rid itself of excess water and electrolytes through urine. It also improves blood flow and relaxes blood vessels over time....
Directions for Use of Celavi Trio Tablet
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication
- Take the medicine all in at once without chewing, crushing, or breaking the tablet
- Celavi-Trio Tablet can be taken with or without food
Interactions of Celavi Trio Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- The action of other blood pressure-lowering medicines can be increased when co-administered with Celavi tablet
- Chlorthalidone reduces lithium renal clearance, raising the risk of lithium toxicity
- Concomitant use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents may raise the risk of kidney problems and reduce the blood pressure lowering effects
Storage and disposal of Celavi Trio Tablet
- Keep this medication out of children's sight and reach
- Do not use this medication after the expiration date
- There are no particular storage requirements for this therapeutic substance
- Do not dispose of medications in the wastewater or household waste
Dosage of Celavi Trio Tablet
Overdose may result in changes in heart rate and blood pressure, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately, in case of overdose.
Missed a Dose
Take Celavi-Trio Tablet as soon as you remember if you miss a dose. However, if your next dose is approaching, skip the missing dose and return to your regular schedule. Do not take two doses.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Celavi trio tablets be used in children?
A: Celavi tablets are not recommended in children below six years. For children above six years, use these tablets only when prescribed by a doctor.
Q: Can I stop using Celavi trio tablets once I feel better?
A: You should not stop using the Celavi trio tablet without talking to your doctor first. Abrupt discontinuation of this medication might cause increased blood pressure.
Q: Does Celavi trio tablets cause weight gain?
A: No, Celavi tablets does not cause weight gain. However, if you experience severe and persistent diarrhoea, it might cause weight loss. Contact your doctor if you experience weight changes.
- Olmesartan Medoxomil [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 April 2022].
- CENTAPRES® Tablets [Internet]. Centaurpharma.com. 2022 [cited 12 April 2022].
- THALITONE (chlorthalidone) tablets, for oral use [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 12 April 2022].
- BENICAR (olmesartan med oxomil) tablets, for oral use [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 12 April 2022].
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.