Canditral 100 Strip Of 10 Capsules
Canditral 100 MG Description
Canditral capsule is an anti-fungal medicine. It contains itraconazole as the active substance. A Canditral capsule is used to treat topical as well as systemic fungal infections. It prevents the for
mation of the fungal cell wall, resulting in fungal cell death. Canditral capsules must not be taken by pregnant women. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. You should take this medicine at the same time every day, to gain optimum benefits. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Before using the Canditral capsule, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Monocan 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 132.00₹ 112.205.71% CHEAPER₹ 11.22/Capsule
- Fungikem 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 110.00₹ 93.5021.43% CHEAPER₹ 9.35/Capsule
Uses of Canditral 100 MG
Contraindications of Canditral 100 MG
- If you are allergic to itraconazole or other ingredients of Canditral capsule.
- If you have heart disease like irregular heart rate, heart failure.
- If you are pregnant.
Side effects of Canditral 100 MG
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Canditral 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have heart, liver disease.
- You suffer from acidity problem and are on medicines.
- You develop side effect after taking the medicine.
- You had organ transplantation or are immunocompromised.
- Canditral capsule must be used in children only if it is necessary.
Mode of Action of Canditral 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Canditral 100 MG
- Take Canditral capsule as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Do not take more than the dose prescribed.
Interactions of Canditral 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Canditral capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Medicine used to treat pain like levacetylmethadol, methadone must not be used along with the medicine.
- Medicine used to treat irregular heartbeat like disopyramide, dofetilide, dronedarone, quinidine must not be used with the medicine.
- Antimicrobials used to treat infections like halofantrine, telithromycin must be avoided.
- Medicine used to treat migraine-like dihydroergotamine, ergometrine, ergotamine, methylergometrine must be avoided.
- Blood thinner medicine like dabigatran, ticagrelor with Canditral capsule must be avoided.
- Lipid-lowering medicine like atorvastatin, lovastatin, simvastatin must be avoided.
- Medicine used to treat fits like carbamazepine decreases the effect of Canditral capsule when used concomitantly.
Storage and disposal of Canditral 100 MG
- Store Canditral capsule at a temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Canditral 100 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long can I take Canditral capsule?
Q: Is it possible to develop resistance to Canditral capsule?
Q: I do not see improvement. Can I stop taking Canditral capsule?
Q: Can Canditral capsule treat ringworm infection?
Q: Is Canditral capsule an antibiotic?
Q: Should Canditral be taken with food?
Q: What are the side effects of Canditral 100?
Q: What is Canditral capsule used for?
Q: How to use Canditral capsule?
- Canditral capsule must be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water.
- Take at the same time every day for optimal results.
- Avoid taking more than the dose prescribed by the doctor.