Caleat Kd Plus Tablets
Caleat KD Plus is a dietary supplement for bone health. It contains a combination of calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin B12, vitamin D and vitamin K2 as its active ingredients. It helps strengthen bon
es and improve bone mineral density (BMD) and bone health. It aids in certain conditions caused due to low levels of calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin B12 and vitamin D, such as bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets) and decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hyperparathyroidism) and other bone disorders. Caleat KD Plus tablet should be taken as the doctor suggests, preferably after your meal.
|Contains||Calcium Citrate Maleate + Colecalciferol [Vit D3] + Magnesium Oxide + Mecobalamin [Vit B12] + Vitamin K Homologue + Zinc Oxide|
|Uses||Vitamin and mineral supplement|
|Therapy||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
Uses of CALEAT KD PLUS TABLETS
- Caleat KD Plus is used for certain bone-related conditions such as osteoporosis, weak bones, hypoparathyroidism (decreased activity of the parathyroid gland) or musculoskeletal pain.
- Caleat KD Plus helps in restoring vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- It also helps in bone recovery after fractures.
Ingredients and Benefits of CALEAT KD PLUS TABLETS
- Caleat KD Plus tablet contains calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol /Cholecalciferol), vitamin B12, and vitamin K.
- Calcium is one of the most abundant minerals in the body and is essential for critical metabolic functions. It is necessary for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening bones. ...
- Calcium supplementation along with Vitamin D has been shown to reduce the risk of osteoporosis and osteomalacia. Vitamin D3 stimulates DNA to produce transport protein. These proteins bind to calcium and phosphorus and increase absorption via the small intestine. It also increases blood levels of calcium & phosphorus and promotes them in bones. ...
- Vitamin K2 helps increase the amount of calcium deposited in bones and helps build bone density. Vitamin D and K2-7 work together to strengthen our bones and teeth and improve our heart health. Magnesium is an important micronutrient required for many processes in the body, including regulating muscle and nerve function and making protein, bone and DNA. It also supports a healthy immune system. ...
- Zinc boosts your immunity and is crucial for a sense of taste and smell. Calcium promotes bone and joint health. Vitamin B12 is important for maintaining bone mineral density. A low level of vitamin B12 is associated with an increased risk of fractures and low bone density....
Precautions and Warnings of CALEAT KD PLUS TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to vitamin D, calcium, vitamin K, vitamin B12, magnesium, zinc or other ingredients of the Caleat KD Plus tablet.
- You have a high level of calcium or vitamin D in the blood, a high level of calcium in urine, kidney stones or are bedridden.
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking other medicines, supplements or herbal remedies.
- You have any kind of medical condition such as kidney or liver disorder, high cholesterol level, immune disorder, heart or blood vessels related disease, etc.
- You are suffering from certain bowel diseases.
- You have a low level of bile, as it may lead to fat mal-absorption and impair the absorption of Vitamin K.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of CALEAT KD PLUS TABLETS
- Take the Caleat KD Plus tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Take it preferably after the evening meal.
- Do not consume more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of CALEAT KD PLUS TABLETS
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from heat and moisture.
- Keep Caleat KD Plus away from the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I take the Caleat KD Plus tablet?
Q: What is the dose of the Caleat KD Plus tablet?
Q: What is the Caleat KD Plus tablet used for?
- Kalsob(Calcium, Vitamin D3 & Vitamin K2) - PharmEvo [Internet]. PharmEvo - Our Dream, A Healthier Society. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- calcium-vitamin D3-vitamin K 500 mg-1,000 unit-40 mcg chewable tablet | Kaiser Permanente [Internet]. Healthy.kaiserpermanente.org. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Integrace Health [Internet]. Integracehealth.com. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Magnesium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Macêdo L, Carvalho C, Cavalcanti J, Freitas B. Vitamin B12, bone mineral density and fracture risk in adults: A systematic review. Revista da Associação Médica Brasileira. 2017;63(9):801-809.