Caldee 60k Capsules
Caldee 60000 IU Description
Caldee Capsule is a vitamin supplement. It contains Vitamin D3 as an active ingredient which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol. Vitamin D is an essential component for the absorption
of calcium. It helps maintain healthy and strong bones and teeth. This is a high dose of vitamin D to be taken once weekly and not meant for daily consumption. It should be taken for a limited period only under a doctor's guidance. It is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin D deficiency. It is also used as an adjuvant in certain bone-related conditions and when nutritional requirements of the body are high such as in the elderly, after surgery and in growing children. Vitamin D is produced naturally within the body when sun rays (UV rays) strikes the skin and it's also known as ‘sunshine vitamin’. Low levels of Vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue, fragile or weak bones. Try to take this supplement after having a meal.
- Calcitas 60000iu D3 Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 139.86₹ 118.889.25% CHEAPER₹ 29.72/Capsule
- Calcigen D3 Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 137.85₹ 117.1710.56% CHEAPER₹ 29.29/Capsule
- Sunrise D3 60k Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Sigman Wellness4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 130.00₹ 130.000.76% CHEAPER₹ 32.5/Capsule
- Vitanova D3 Sg Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 124.45₹ 105.7819.27% CHEAPER₹ 26.45/Capsule
- Geo D3 60k Strip Of 8 CapsulesBy Origin Healthcare8 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 290.00₹ 255.202.6% CHEAPER₹ 31.9/Capsule
- Troyvit D3 60kBy Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 137.80₹ 117.1310.6% CHEAPER₹ 29.28/Capsule
- Wal D3 60000iu SofgelsBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 136.67₹ 116.1711.33% CHEAPER₹ 29.04/Capsule
- D3 Base 60k Strip Of 12 CapsulesBy Pharmanova Specialties Private Limited12 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 249.00₹ 249.0036.64% CHEAPER₹ 20.75/Capsule
- Bon Dk 60k Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Integrace Pvt Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 133.00₹ 113.0513.71% CHEAPER₹ 28.26/Capsule
- Stecca 60k Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Elixir Healthcare Services4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 140.00₹ 120.408.09% CHEAPER₹ 30.1/Capsule
Uses of Caldee 60000 IU
- For treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in the elderly, inadequate sun exposure.
Precautions and Warnings of Caldee 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Caldee 60000 IU
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. It plays a crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth....
- It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and the reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent osteoporosis, weak bones, fractures in adults and the elderly.
Directions for Use of Caldee 60000 IU
- Take Caldee Capsule as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Take this supplement after a meal for better absorption of vitamin D.
- This is high dose of vitamin D and not to be consumed daily.
- Your doctor shall advise you to take it for a limited period of weeks.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- The best source of vitamin D is sunlight. Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun. Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D such as cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc. Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help you prevent vitamin D deficiency....