Calcirol Ct 60k Tablets
Calcirol 60000 IU Description
Calcirol Tablet is a vitamin supplement. It contains Vitamin D3 as an active ingredient which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol. Vitamin D is an essential component for the absorptio
n of calcium. It helps maintain healthy and strong bones and teeth. This is a high dose of vitamin D to be taken once weekly and not meant for daily consumption. It should be taken for a limited period only under a doctor's guidance. It is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin D deficiency. It is also used as an adjuvant in certain bone-related conditions and when nutritional requirements of the body are high such as in the elderly, after surgery and in growing children. Vitamin D is produced naturally within the body when sun rays (UV rays) strikes the skin and it's also known as ‘sunshine vitamin’. Low levels of Vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue, fragile or weak bones. Try to take this supplement after having a meal.
- D3 Must 60k Orange Flavour Sugar Free Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 87.53₹ 74.4011.17% CHEAPER₹ 18.60/Tablet
Uses of Calcirol 60000 IU
- For treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in the elderly, inadequate sun exposure.
Precautions and Warnings of Calcirol 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Calcirol 60000 IU
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. It plays a crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth....
- It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and the reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent osteoporosis, weak bones, fractures in adults and the elderly.
Directions for Use of Calcirol 60000 IU
- Take Calcirol Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Take this supplement after a meal for better absorption of vitamin D.
- This is high dose of vitamin D and not to be consumed daily.
- Your doctor shall advise you to take it for a limited period of weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- The best source of vitamin D is sunlight. Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun. Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D such as cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc. Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help you prevent vitamin D deficiency....
Q: Why should one take vitamin D?
Q: Is Calcirol Tablet a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
Q: Can I take Calcirol Tablet if I am pregnant?
Q: Why does vitamin D deficiency occur?
Q: Can I take Calcirol Tablet daily?
Other Products from this Brand
- CALCIROL 60000 IU SACHET 1GM
- CALCIROL 60K SOFTGELS 8'S
- CALCIROL XT STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- CALCIROL D3 60000IU STRIP OF 4 CAPSULES
- CALCIROL 6L AMPOULE OF 1ML INJECTION
- CALCIROL DROPS
- CALCIROL MDS SUGAR FREE SACHET OF 1 ORALLY DISINTEGRATING STRIP
- CALCIROL 60000IU GEMS STRIP OF 4 CAPSULES
- CALCIROL 60000 IU CAPSULE 10
- CALCIROL 1000IU SYRUP 100ML