Brozeet Ls Expt
By ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS
100ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Brozeet-LS Syrup is a combination of Ambroxol, Guaifenesin and Levosalbutamol as its active ingredient. Brozeet-LS Syrup is used to relieve symptoms of airways or lung blockage, a symptom of asthma and also thins the mucus in the airways and lungs. This medicine acts by thinning the mucus in the nose, windpipe and lungs, making it easier to cough out. Shake the bottle well before use. Take it as advised by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine, even if you start feeling better after taking Brozeet-LS Syrup. You may experience stomach pain, loose motions, vomiting, dizziness and nausea. In case you experience any side effects or discomfort after using this syrup, then consult your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Uses of Brozeet Ls Expt
Brozeet-LS Syrup is used to relieve symptoms of asthma-like blockage in airways, lungs and bronchitis (infection of airways).
Contraindications of Brozeet Ls Expt
- If you are allergic to Ambroxol, Guaiphenesin and Terbutaline or any of the ingredients of Brozeet-LS Syrup.
- If you have stomach ulcers.
- If you have allergic reactions like rashes and the urge to scratch.
- If you have bronchospasm and swelling in the throat (Pharynx).
Side effects of Brozeet Ls Expt
- Stomach pain, loose motions, vomiting and nausea.
- Infection of the airway & lungs, body pain and headache.
- Chest pain, fast heart rate, dizziness and breathing problems.
- Allergic reactions like rashes, swelling of the face, tongue and a runny nose.
Precautions and Warnings of Brozeet Ls Expt
Can I take the Brozeet-LS Syrup during pregnancy?
It is recommended to use the Brozeet-LS Syrup only if it is prescribed by your doctor after considering it to be safe and needed. Do not self-medicate as it may cause harm to the unborn baby.
Can I take the Brozeet-LS Syrup while breastfeeding?
Brozeet-LS Syrup passes into breast milk in very small amounts & it is recommended to avoid this medicine during breastfeeding to avoid any harm to the baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Brozeet-LS Syrup?
Brozeet-LS Syrup does not affect your driving ability. However, if you experience any side effects like dizziness, fits & drowsiness, avoid driving and operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with the Brozeet-LS Syrup?
You should not consume alcohol along with the Brozeet-LS Syrup as it can lead to drowsiness, dizziness and sensory impairment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant.
- You have a history of severe allergic reactions.
- You have any liver, kidney problems or stomach ulcers.
- You have a history of asthma, fits or an overactive thyroid gland.
- You develop a low level of potassium in your blood.
Mode of Action of Brozeet Ls Expt
How Does It Work?
Brozeet-LS Syrup acts by thinning, liquefying and loosening the mucus that is blocking the airways so that it can be coughed out easily. It also relaxes the airways and makes breathing easier.
Directions for Use of Brozeet Ls Expt
- Take Brozeet-LS Syrup as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use. Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Brozeet Ls Expt
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicine used to treat high blood pressure like Atenolol can worsen the condition.
- A water pill should not be taken along with this medicine. Potassium level should be monitored.
- Medicines used for the treatment of heart failure like Digoxin.
- Medicines used for the treatment of brain disorders like Clomipramine can worsen heart-related problems.
- Other bronchodilators (like Salmeterol, Formoterol, Albuterol, etc.) and medicines that suppress cough like Dextromethorphan, Hydrocodone, Codeine, Noscapine, etc.) should be used with caution.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Brozeet Ls Expt
- Store this medicine below 30°C.
- Try to keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Brozeet Ls Expt
- An overdose of Brozeet-LS Syrup can lead to serious heart and kidney-related problems. Symptoms of an overdose are nausea, vomiting, a dry mouth, increased heart rate or fits, stomach pain and drowsiness.Read less
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Brozeeet-LS for dry cough?
A: This medicine is generally used for wet cough only. It helps in loosening up the mucus (phlegm), increasing airway secretions and relaxing the airways so that the mucus is released, liquefy and expelled from the airways easily through coughing. This medicine alone may not be enough and you require additional medications depending on your condition. Hence, it is best advised to use Brozeet-LS Syrup under medical supervision.
Q: Can Brozeet-LS Syrup be used for children?
A: Yes. Brozeet-LS can be used in children aged 2-12 years. The conditions for which it can be used and the dosage has to be determined by a physician. It can also be used in children less than 1-2 years, but caution is advised.
Q: Can Brozeet-LS Syrup be used as a painkiller also?
A: The primary use of Brozeet-LS Syrup is to thin the mucus and help to clear the lung or airways. Thus, it cannot be used as a painkiller.
Q: Is Brozeet-LS an antibiotic?
A: No, Brozeet-LS Syrup is not an antibiotic.
- Webmd. Levosalbutamol. [ Accessed on 08.March.2021 ] (online)
- Drugs.com. Ambroxol. [ Accessed on 08.March.2021 ] (online)
- Webmd. Guaifenesin. [ Accessed on 08.March.2021 ] (online)
- USFDA. Xopenex HFA. [ Accessed on 08.March.2021 ] (online)
- Ema SmPC. Guaifenesin. [ Accessed on 08.March.2021 ] (online)
- CDSCO. Ambroxol/ Levosalbutamol /Guiphenesin. [ Accessed on 08.March.2021 ] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 11 Mar 2021 | 07:30 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved