Brintop 5% Solution 60ml
Brintop 5 %W/V Description
Brintop Skin Solution is used in the treatment of hair loss. It contains minoxidil as its active medicine. It dilates the blood vessels and stimulates hair growth on the scalp. Using more than the ad
vised amount is not going to increase hair growth. It may take a few months before you see results. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth. In case it gets into any of these, immediately wash with water. Do not use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you have heart diseases or high blood pressure, consult with your doctor before using the same.
- Kera M 5% Bottle Of 60ml Skin SolutionBy Ipca Laboratories60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 690.00₹ 690.00₹ 11.5/Ml
- Mintop Eva 5.0% Solution 60mlBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 1083.00₹ 920.55₹ 15.34/Ml
- Mintop Forte 5% Bottle Of 60ml SolutionBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 1050.50₹ 892.92₹ 14.88/Ml
- Tugain Twins 5% Bottle Of 60ml Solution (pack Of 2)By Cipla Limited120ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 1512.50₹ 1285.62₹ 10.71/Ml
- Kera Xl M Solution 60mlBy Ipca Laboratories60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 1360.00₹ 1156.00₹ 19.27/Ml
- Minichek 5% Bottle Of 60ml SolutionBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 875.49₹ 744.17₹ 12.40/Ml
- Imxia 5 Solution 5%By Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 725.00₹ 616.25₹ 10.27/Ml
- Hairouse 5% Spray/solution 60mlBy Nithyasha Healthcare Pvt Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 690.00₹ 586.50₹ 9.78/Ml
- Minoboost Bottle Of 60ml SolutionBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 850.00₹ 722.50₹ 12.04/Ml
- New Minokem 5% Bottle Of 60ml SolutionBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 820.00₹ 697.00₹ 11.62/Ml
Uses of Brintop 5 %W/V
Contraindications of Brintop 5 %W/V
- If you are allergic to minoxidil or other components of Brintop Skin Solution.
- If you have a shaved scalp.
- If you are pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you are using any other topical medicines or occlusive dressings on your scalp.
- If you have a high blood pressure problem.
- If you have any scalp abnormality like scalp psoriasis.
- If your age is more than 65 years or less than 18 years.
Side effects of Brintop 5 %W/V
- Growth of unwanted facial hair or body hair
Precautions and Warnings of Brintop 5 %W/V
Other General Warnings
- You develop chest pain, rapid heartbeat, dizziness or rash. Seek medical help immediately.
- Brintop Skin Solution is recommended only for male pattern baldness. Do not use it if you have sudden and patchy hair loss and hair loss due to childbirth.
- Patients with known heart disease or high blood pressure should take their doctor's opinion before using this Skin Solution.
- It should not be used on any body parts other than the scalp.
- You observe no hair growth even after using for four months, then seek your doctor's advice.
Mode of Action of Brintop 5 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Brintop 5 %W/V
- Apply Brintop Skin Solution when your scalp and hair are completely dry.
- Apply the amount advised to the area of the scalp being treated, beginning with the centre of the area using the applicator provided.
- Do not shampoo your hair for 4 hours after applying this Skin Solution.
- Wash your hands immediately after applying this solution.
- This solution is for use on the scalp only. This medicine should be kept away from the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash the area thoroughly with cold water, if the medicine gets into our eyes.
- Do not use a hairdryer after applying this medicine.
- Applying more than advised or more often is not going to be more effective.
Interactions of Brintop 5 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Brintop 5 %W/V
- Store Brintop Skin Solution below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Brintop 5 %W/V
- Brintop Skin Solution is only for external use and should not be swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion or application over larger areas for a prolonged time, consult a doctor immediately if you experience any symptoms....
- Signs and symptoms of overdose would be swelling of face, hands, and feet, increased heart rate, low blood pressure, dizziness and weakness.