Betapro Lotion 15ml
By PARRY PHARMA PVT LTD
15ml Lotion in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Betapro 0.025 % Description
Betapro Lotion is a topical cream. It is used for the treatment of a wide range of skin conditions such as psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema etc. It contains steroid betamethasone that helps in relieving
swelling, inflammation and redness of the skin. Betapro Lotion is meant for external applications and must be applied as recommended by the doctor. Do not use Betapro Lotion on large areas of the body for a long time (such as every day for many weeks or months) - unless your doctor tells you to.
|You Save||₹8.73 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Inflammatory skin conditions|
|Side effects||Burning sensation, pain, irritation or itching at the site of application|
Check more medicines with composition as Beclometasone(0.025 %)
Uses of Betapro 0.025 %
- Dermatitis (skin irritation)
- Psoriasis (scales and itchy, dry patches)
- Eczema (itchy inflammation of the skin)
- Senile pruritus(itch without rash)
- Other inflammatory skin conditions
Contraindications of Betapro 0.025 %
- If you are allergic to Beclometasone or any other ingredients of Betapro Lotion.
- If you have any infection or infected skin.
- If you have acne or pimples, skin redness near or on the nose, rash around your mouth, itching or itchy skin.
Side effects of Betapro 0.025 %
Burning sensation, pain, irritation or itching at the site of application.
Precautions and Warnings of Betapro 0.025 %
Can I apply Betapro Lotion during pregnancy?
There is limited information available about the use of Betapro Lotion in pregnant women. Avoid using unless prescribed by the doctor.
Can I apply Betapro Lotion while breastfeeding?
No information is available if Betapro Lotion passes into breast milk, and it is probably safe during breastfeeding. If recommended by a doctor for treatment you should be very careful and it should not be applied to the breasts to avoid accidental ingestion by the infant.
Can I drive after applying Betapro Lotion?
Betapro Lotion does not alter or affect the ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol while using Betapro Lotion?
No known records of the interaction of Betapro Lotion with alcoholic beverages.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You suffer from an undiagnosed problem with the skin.
- You are applying the medicine for a chronic leg ulcer.
- You suffered from an allergic reaction in the past with other steroid medicine.
- You are using it on the larger area, broken skin or under skin folds.
- Betapro Lotion must not be used for children under 1 year of age.
- It must be used with caution and avoid using it for more than 5 days if applying it on the face or children's skin. It absorbs a large amount of medicine and causes adverse effects.
- Avoid smoking or maintain distance from flame after applying it.
Mode of Action of Betapro 0.025 %
How Does It Work?
Betapro Lotion contains Beclometasone that belongs to a class of steroids. Betapro Lotion which works by decreasing the action of certain chemicals present in the body that causes swelling, redness and pain....
Directions for Use of Betapro 0.025 %
- Betapro Lotion should be used as recommended by your doctor.
- Clean and dry the hands before the application of the medication.
- Wash the affected area and let it dry before application.
- Apply the medication and gently rub only enough to cover the entire affected area.
- Avoid covering the affected area with a bandage or wrap.
Interactions of Betapro 0.025 %
Interactions with other medicines
Since Betapro Lotion is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Betapro 0.025 %
- Store at room temperature, protected from moisture and sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Betapro 0.025 %
Betapro Lotion is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Betapro Lotion, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What Should I discuss with my doctor before using Betapro Lotion?
A: Inform the doctor about allergies and other skin infections and conditions before initiating the treatment. You should also inform your doctor if you have experienced allergies after using any topical steroid and you have blurred vision or other visual disturbances, consider evaluation of possible causes.
Q: How frequently can I apply Betapro Lotion?
A: Use Betapro Lotion as prescribed by the doctor, avoid applying the medication frequently unless told otherwise by the doctor. This medicine should not be used for more than 5 days on the face and in children if there is no improvement in the condition.
Q: Can I use Betapro Lotion for acne and pimples?
A: No, Betapro Lotion is not used for acne and pimples or skin conditions for which the root cause is not clear. It may worsen acne. It must be used only for the conditions its been prescribed for.
Q: What precautions I must take if my eyes come in contact with Betapro Lotion?
A: If you get Lotion in the eyes, rinse with water thoroughly. Keep your eyes open when you rinse.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed