Bestor 5mg Tablet
Bestor 5 MG Description
Bestor Tablet is a medicine a cholesterol lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol alo
ng with dietary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of athresclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, storke etc. This medicine works by interfaring with formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine is will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|You Save||₹11.67 (16% on MRP)|
- Rozutin 5mg TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 76.00₹ 53.20₹
- Novastat 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 168.60₹ 143.31₹
- Rosuheart 5mg TabletBy Narankaa Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 68.00₹ 57.80₹
- Rosimit 5mg TabletBy Mitoch Pharma Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.00₹ 60.00₹
- Rozfirst 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Sinsan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 109.00₹ 92.65₹
- Lipitas 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 141.00₹ 119.85₹
- Rozon 5mg TabletBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.20₹ 58.82₹
- Rozudoc 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Ergos Life Sciences15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 125.40₹ 125.40₹
- Rostar 5mg Tablet 15'sBy Torgem Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 150.95₹ 128.31₹
- Rosumac 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 133.00₹ 113.05₹
Uses of Bestor 5 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Bestor 5 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine
- If you have any liver related conditions
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Bestor 5 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Bestor 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or history of muscle related problems.
- You have recently or in last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Bestor 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Bestor 5 MG
Interactions of Bestor 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Bestor works or Bestor itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular if you are taking blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Bestor 5 MG
- Store below 30°C in original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets