Bestopic N Cream 10gm
Bestopic N Cream 10gm Description
Bestopic N Cream is a topical medicine. It is used for the treatment of various skin conditions such as itching, allergies, redness and inflammation suspected to have bacterial or fungal infection. I
t is also used in the treatment of ringworm infection, athlete's foot and tinea infections. Bestopic N Cream is a combination of three medicines beclomethasone, clotrimazole and neomycin. This medicine should be applied as directed by your doctor. Use is regularly for effective results.
|You Save||₹7.95 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clotrimazole(1.0 %) + Beclometasone(0.025 %) + Neomycin(0.5 %)|
|Uses||Skin infections and inflammation|
|Side effects||Burning, irritation, itching, allergy, stinging sensation|
|Therapy||TOPICAL ANTIMICROBIAL AND STEROID|
- Cloben G Cream 5gmBy Indoco Remedies Ltd5g Cream in TubeMRP 68.95₹ 65.50₹
- Candiderma + Cream 10gmBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10g Cream in TubeMRP 99.00₹ 94.05₹
- Candiderma + Cream 20gmBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals20g Cream in TubeMRP 161.50₹ 137.27₹
- Neoskin Cream 50gmBy Curatio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd50g Cream in TubeMRP 510.00₹ 433.50₹
- Triben Plus Cream 10gmBy Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals10g Cream in TubeMRP 78.75₹ 66.94₹
Uses of Bestopic N Cream 10gm
Contraindications of Bestopic N Cream 10gm
- If you are allergic to neomycin, clotrimazole, beclomethasone or any other ingredient of Bestopic N Cream.
- If you have for nail and scalp infection which is not treated.
Side effects of Bestopic N Cream 10gm
Precautions and Warnings of Bestopic N Cream 10gm
Other General Warnings
- You experience any allergic reactions of the skin after applying Bestopic N Cream.
- You experience other infections after applying this cream.
- It would be best if you do not use this cream on any condition other than prescribed by your doctor.
- In case you experience any skin reactions after applying this cream, inform your doctor immediately.
- You should not apply this cream for prolonged duration on a larger skin area or more than the prescribed duration.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
- Bestopic N Cream should not be used for children below 12 years.
Mode of Action of Bestopic N Cream 10gm
How Does It Work?
- Beclomethasone is a steroid which acts by blocking the synthesis of natural substance, i.e. prostaglandins which is responsible for itching, swelling and redness.
- Clotrimazole works by inhibiting the formation of a fungal cell wall component which leads to altered permeability and growth of fungus causing infection.
- Neomycin is an antibiotic agent which is widely used for treating various bacterial infection of the skin. It works by inhibiting growth and multiplication of bacteria causing infection.
- Collectively all these medicines work more effectively by reducing the infection and inflammation of the skin.
Directions for Use of Bestopic N Cream 10gm
- Use Bestopic N Cream as directed by your doctor for external use only.
- Apply it on the skin surface free from cuts & wounds.
- Wash your hands before & after using this medicine unless you are using this medicine to treat hands.
- Apply it in thin film covering the infected area and let it get absorbed.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area of skin.
Interactions of Bestopic N Cream 10gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Bestopic N Cream is meant for local application on skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine....
- There is limited information available on the interaction of Bestopic N Cream with other medicines. However, as Bestopic N Cream contains three different components, any interaction seen with these three components when taken alone may occur with this combination....
- Bestopic N Cream can damage the surface of physical contraceptives thus an alternative contraceptive measure should be considered during the treatment and after 5 days of the treatment.
Storage and disposal of Bestopic N Cream 10gm
- Store this medicine below 30°C in a dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Bestopic N Cream 10gm
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, apply it as soon as you remember. If its time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not overapply this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to use Bestopic N Cream?
Q: How should I apply Bestopic N Cream?
Q: Can we use Bestopic N Cream for fungal skin infection?
- Surfaz-SN Cream [Internet]. Francoindian.com. 2021 [cited 29 November 2021]
- TRANSLIPO-3 CREAM [Internet]. Centaurpharma.com. 2021 [cited 29 November 2021]
- Clotrimazole Cream 1% - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 29 November 2021]
- Neomycin - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 29 November 2021]