By BESTOCHEM FORMULATIONS INDIA LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bestofyline Tablet contains doxofylline as its active ingredient. It is used to treat lung disorders like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to it, are breastfeeding, suffering from heart problems like low blood pressure and heart attack. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not miss any dose or stop taking this medicine unless asked to do so by the doctor. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
|You Save||₹9.00 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Doxofylline(400.0 Mg)
5 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Bestofyline Tab
Uses of Bestofyline 400 MG
Bestofyline Tablet is used for the treatment of bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Contraindications of Bestofyline 400 MG
- If you are allergic to doxofylline or any other ingredient of Bestofyline Tablet.
- If you have heart problems such as heart attack, low blood pressure, etc.
- If you are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Bestofyline 400 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Bestofyline 400 MG
Can I take Bestofyline Tablet during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using Bestofyline Tablet as there is limited information about its effect during pregnancy. Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Bestofyline Tablet while breastfeeding?
Bestofyline Tablet must not be used while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Bestofyline Tablet?
Bestofyline Tablet does not affect your ability to drive. However, if you experience any side effects after using this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is suggested to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Bestofyline Tablet?
There is no known interaction between alcohol and Bestofyline Tablet. Ask your doctor for advice on alcohol intake along with Bestofyline Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart, lungs, liver, or kidneys.
- You have an overactive thyroid gland.
- You have a history of stomach ulcers.
- You are above 60 years of age.
- You smoke cigarettes.
- You develop an allergic reaction or do not notice any improvement in your condition while using Bestofyline Tablet.
- You are taking medicines containing erythromycin, lincomycin, clindamycin, allopurinol, cimetidine, influenza vaccine, or propranolol.
Mode of Action of Bestofyline 400 MG
How Does It Work?
Bestofyline Tablet works by relaxing the smooth muscles of the airways, widening them, and making it easier to breathe.
Directions for Use of Bestofyline 400 MG
- Bestofyline Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Bestofyline 400 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Bestofyline Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like ephedrine, erythromycin, lincomycin, clindamycin, allopurinol, cimetidine, phenytoin, influenza vaccine, and propranolol.
Interactions with food items
You should avoid consuming food items containing caffeine while on treatment with Bestofyline Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Bestofyline 400 MG
- Store Bestofyline Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Bestofyline 400 MG
Overdose of Bestofyline Tablet may lead to low blood pressure and unconsciousness. Seek medical attention in case you have consumed too much of this medicine.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Bestofyline Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Bestofyline Tablet?
A: Bestofyline Tablet is used for the treatment of bronchial asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Bestofyline Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver, or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to have a baby.
- Bestofyline Tablet may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
Q: Are there any side effects with Bestofyline Tablet?
A: You may experience side effects like headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, insomnia while on treatment with Bestofyline Tablet.
Q: How long should I use Bestofyline Tablet?
A: You should use Bestofyline Tablet for the exact duration as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own without consulting your doctor even if you start feeling better.
Q: Is Bestofyline a steroid?
A: No, Bestofyline Tablet is not a steroid. It contains doxofylline as the active ingredient which is a bronchodilator medicine.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.