Aztogold 10 Capsules
Aztogold 10 Capsules Description
Aztogold Capsule is a combination medicine used to reduce the risk of heart disorders like heart attack and chest pain. It contains three active ingredients-atorvastatin, clopidogrel and acetylsalicy
ic acid as an active ingredient. This combination is used to prevent heart disorders like heart attack and chest pain. Abnormal blood clot formation and high cholesterol are some of the important factors that contribute to heart disorders. This medicine thereby acts by reducing abnormal blood clots and also cholesterol levels. Maintain a healthy lifestyle along with this medicine. You should have low-fat, less oily and avoid junk, packaged and carbonated food and drinks. You should also avoid drinking and smoking along with this medicine.
|You Save||₹9.30 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Atorvastatin(10.0 Mg) + Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg) + Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Prevent heart stroke|
|Side effects||Bleeding in the stomach, headache, diarrhea, nausea|
|Therapy||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
- Clopitab Cv Gold 10 Capsules 10'sBy Lupin10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 60.90₹ 51.761% CHEAPER₹ 5.18/Capsule
- Ecosprin Gold 10mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Usv Pvt Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 108.50₹ 92.22₹ 6.15/Capsule
- Lipikind Plus Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.15₹ 5.61/Capsule
- Clavix Gold 10mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 81.50₹ 69.2712% CHEAPER₹ 4.62/Capsule
- Atorlip Gold 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 46.81₹ 39.7924% CHEAPER₹ 3.98/Capsule
- Atocor Gold 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 45.58₹ 38.7426% CHEAPER₹ 3.87/Capsule
- Storva Gold 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Pure & Cure Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 57.00₹ 48.457% CHEAPER₹ 4.85/Capsule
- Deplatt Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 81.85₹ 69.57₹ 6.96/Capsule
- Atorva Gold 10mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 86.25₹ 73.317% CHEAPER₹ 4.89/Capsule
Uses of Aztogold 10 Capsules
Contraindications of Aztogold 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to atorvastatin, clopidogrel, acetylsalicylic acid or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are allergic to similar medicines other salicylates or NSAID's.
- If you have any pre-existing health conditions like liver or kidney problems, stomach ulcers, gout, clotting problem, heart-related disorders, etc.
- If you have any condition that causes bleeding like stroke, stomach ulcer.
- If you are already taking medicines for hepatitis, arthritis or cancer.
- If you notice any unexplained abnormal blood tests for liver function.
- If you are not using proper contraception methods.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Aztogold 10 Capsules
- Bleeding in the stomach or bowels
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Aztogold 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, stomach, intestines, liver or kidney.
- You have a known medical condition of diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, underactive thyroid gland or gout, muscle weakness, etc.
- You have a stroke or risk of bleeding or are having heavy menstrual periods.
- You have taken fusidic acid used to treat bacterial infection.
- You experience jaundice, fever, bruising, confusion, tiredness.
- You have surgery planned.
- You consume alcohol in excess.
- You are above 70 years of age.
- Aztogold should not be given to children below 16 years.
Mode of Action of Aztogold 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Aztogold 10 Capsules
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly, at the same time and without fail as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Interactions of Aztogold 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Aztogold Capsule or the Aztogold Capsule itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorders....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for heartburn (like omeprazole, esomeprazole), medicines for brain and mood-related disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, anti-diabetic medicines, anti-gout medicines like probenecid, etc. ...
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are antibiotics like clarithromycin, immunosuppressants, antifungal medicines like ketoconazole, anti-HIV medicines, etc.
- Anti-cancer medicines such as methotrexate, should not be used along with this medicine as it may be harmful.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Aztogold 10 Capsules
- Store it below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour them into the drain. You need to properly discard this medicine when it is expired or no longer needed.
Dosage of Aztogold 10 Capsules
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop Aztogold Capsule on my own?
Q: Is there any special diet that I need to follow while taking the Aztogold Capsule?
Q: Is Aztogold a blood thinner?
- DEPLATT-CV [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 27 May 2022]
- Atorvastatin 10 mg Film Coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel Mylan 75 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 May 2022]
- Aspirin 75mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel Mylan 75 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 May 2022]
- Aspirin 75mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 May 2022]
- Atorvastatin 10 mg Film Coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 May 2022]